minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:16:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 66005.2.1

Subject: Lookout Re:To producer: do you get aroused filming the models?

Date: Thu 17/12/15 05:24:47 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email: marty.hewes@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey Stormy,

i think you are to some extent confirming my thoughts.  

The best wetlook shoots are of women that enjoy the fact that they can be enticing by getting wet.  These are women (and believe me, this is a complement, not a judgement call) that can turn a guy on visually by getting wet in their clothes.  Those are the models that are going to photograph well.  They feel successful when they are a turn-on.  If they found the fact that you physically responded disturbing, they wouldn't be a good wetlook model.  I'd also like to marry one, but that's a totally different subject :).

I suspect that if they went home thinking that you didn't find them sexy, with the usual limp result, they would go home feeling like they were a little inadequate.  Really.  If you were in the business of looking sexy, and the photog that was doing the shoot didn't seem to be aroused by your best efforts, would you feel like you succeeded?

Of course, that probably means it's fine to let your appreciation show (all 6 inches of it), but not permission to act on the idea that you have permission to come on to them strongly.  That is not what they were hired for.  They are not a prostitute, but a model, and they may be pretty sensitive about people not knowing the difference.  

In my experience, most women realize that the ability to entice men is power, and want to know how much power they have, but they are often just testing their attractiveness, not offering a roll in the hay.  Mistake one for the other and you are in trouble.  

So probably "Wow, that's hot" is ok, "Wow, I want you now" is not :).

In reply to Message (66005.2) None Re:To producer: do you get aroused filming the models?

By Stormy Waters - uu Wed 16/12/15 18:06:52 GMT

Short answer: yes.

I found that while shooting, my preferred attire was tight-fitting jeans. They just worked better when wet, and gave my knees some protection from rocks on the bottom of lakes or creeks if I needed to kneel for the shots. These jeans getting soaked and drying out over and over again would eventually fit like a second skin. So when I got aroused, the model could easily see it. And of course the combination of wearing wet jeans (a turn-on for me) and having a gorgeous woman get completely wet in clothes of my choosing would cause arousal.

Awkward or embarrassing? Surprisingly, not at all. For me--and I believe for the model-- it made the experience more "mutual", in the sense that I'm not asking the model to do anything I'm not willing to do myself, i.e. get wet in revealing clothing (sometimes in public) and stay all wet for hours on end.

I've shot with dozens of models, and never once did I sense they were uncomfortable by my arousal. And I shot dozens of times with my favorite model. Several times we would do "couples wetlook"--where the whole point was the two of us in sexually arousing (but not overtly sexual) situations, frolicking together in the water. In these setups, I might wear even more revealing clothing than usual. Initially I was somewhat reserved about doing this. But that didn't last long. Now there was never anything between us, but the work product from those shoots is some of my favorite.

During several of these types of shoots someone might come upon us. Here we'd get different reactions. A couple times, it was one of disgust. Usually, it was a surprisingly normal interaction--although at times it was obvious some guy was dragging the conversation out so he could keep looking at my model. Never did someone question why the two of us were there in wet clothing.

In reply to Message (66005) None To producer: do you get aroused filming the models?

By jim - uu Wed 16/12/15 05:59:28 GMT

I was wondering, if you as a producer obviously like wetlook and finds it sexually stimulately, would you get aroused whilst filming a model.getting wet, and find this awkward or embarrassing?

I mean, if it were me and I were filming a model swimming in say a mini skirt and boots, I would be so aroused that I would probably die with excitement!

Or do you wait until you watch the end result video in private anf then get aroused watching it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.162 seconds to generate ]