minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:01:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65969.2.1.1

Subject: Info Re:I guess iTunes corrupted us with redownloadable files....

Date: Sat 12/12/15 13:40:00 GMT

Name: WAM Photography at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That's has mainly security reasons. e-Mails are insecure. Permanent download links could easily be spread, that's why they expire after a while. Usually you can assume that someboday immediately downloads files after a purchase, that's why the expiration most of the time goes unnoticed. In the unfortunate case that you loose your data there might be chances you still can access those downloads. For example on my site I offer the possibility to create an account while making a purchase. That way a user can login and at any given time access his previous downloads. If a site does not offer this option, try the contact the site owner. Usually it should be easy to prove that you made a purchase in the past. Chances are, you can get the donload links again. But that's allways up to the customer care policy of a site.
In reply to Message (65969.2.1) None Re:I guess iTunes corrupted us with redownloadable files....

By youngwetfan - de Sat 12/12/15 08:00:00 GMT

i can understand those thoughts...but the ironic part of it: this fu..... virus infects my external harddrive where i saved the back-ups and encodes many files...bad day.
In reply to Message (65969.2) Info I guess iTunes corrupted us with redownloadable files....

By MikeyABQ - us Fri 11/12/15 21:35:54 GMT

The redownloadable purchases have become the norm on mainstream sites, but I think wetlook producers are to small businesses to risk that. They have a limited number of buyers, so those who buy again after disc crashes may be the diffference between a profit and a loss. Just don't think of a wetlook purchase in the category of an iTunes downlad. Think of it as a book or DVD. If a book falls apart or a dvd gets scratched beyond use, you won't get a new copy. The same with wetlook stuff. If the producers were forced to do as iTunes does, they would go bankrupt and we would have a limited choice. So we should just accept this and make back ups :)
In reply to Message (65969) None question: expired downloadlinks

By youngwetfan - de Fri 11/12/15 16:08:23 GMT

hi to the forum,

can someone explain, maybe the owner of the sites, why the downloaddlinks on the most site expire after some days? for example on mostwam, eurowam etc. it is very frustrating too lost videos after having a virus on your pc and then you could not get then again, also you have paid for it...

greetings, ywf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]