Wetlook-Online

Message # 65968.12

Subject: Hello Re:Difficult question(s) for married guys

Date: Sun 13/12/15 21:23:41 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I got married to a girl I had been dating for about 7 years, give or take a break. We met when we were 19. This was in the days of dial-up internet connections. Building up a download collection was not really viable when we started dating, but that all changed with ADSL a few years into our marriage.

At the time we started out, I had no idea about relationships. For that matter, I had no idea that wetlook was a "thing", but that's another story.

I didn't come out with it to my wife until we had been married about 3 years. Predictably, I had built it up into a far bigger deal than it needed to be. My wife accepted it, and accepted the fact that I visit websites to look at other women getting wet. Unfortunately, unlike the experiences of others here, we were never able to properly integrate it into our relationship. She actively dislikes the feeling of wet clothes herself, but she would be happy for me to take a bath with her, with me in clothes, and her naked. However, for her, baths are all about relaxing and having a long chat. For me, there's no point getting in the bath if I'm not dressed, and then the whole point is to get turned on. It always ended with her getting out and leaving me to have some fun by myself.

Nowadays, we don't even bother. (Although I can't rule out that this is because we now live in a place with a much smaller bath - it wouldn't be very easy for us to both get in it!).

We are very much in love, and reasonably happy together. I say reasonably, because there are (other) aspects of our lives where we find things difficult. We have been in and out of couples therapy a few times, but we're getting there. We have two wonderful, beautiful children and we both want things to work out well for all of us.

Here is a list of things my wife doesn't know about me:

1) I have a small collection of wetlook videos and photos, some of which are of myself.

2) These live in a password protected encrypted folder on my computer with a cryptic name. If she ever found them (unlikely), I would simply claim I didn't know what they are.

3) I frequent online chatrooms to chat with other people who are into wetlook the whole time

4) I am also into a bit of messy play, especially with custard.

5) She knows I have quite a bit of lycra clothing, (for cycling etc) but she doesn't know this also turns me on, and my favourite wetlook is combined with lycra

6) I have met up with a small number of people for wetlook sessions over the years

It would be easy to say that if I had my time again, I would have only gotten into a long term relationship with someone who shares my wetlook fetish, or at least appreciates it, but things are never really that simple. Most times, you can't choose who you fall in love with.

I do think that if I had had my time again, I would have been a lot more open about wetlook from day one.

I hope that helps!

In reply to Message (65968) Question Difficult question(s) for married guys

By anon - uu Fri 11/12/15 15:19:56 GMT

I've got a difficult question(s) for married guys, btw I am still single:

When you got married did you delete your collection of videos or still have them? Does your spouse now about them? Does she tolerate them?

I know this is a difficult question as in marriage one should supposedly concentrate on the spouse not other things.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]