Wetlook-Online

Message # 65968.10.1

Subject: Talking Go into marriage with realistic expectations

Date: Sat 12/12/15 12:16:49 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If I may be allowed another bite of the cherry, I think most of the comments point up the need for both partners to go into marriage with realistic expectations of one another.    I mentioned in post 65771 the middle aged women in my office all openly swooning over "Mr Darcy" in his wet shirt.    These were all married women.    Married women do that all the time - get openly excited about film stars they fancy.    That doesn't mean they fancy their husbands any less.    

And any realistic woman accepts that a man will do the same in his own way.   I am like 'everton' - I now have a collection of wetlook videos and my Flickr favourites.    I don't show them to my wife but I don't really hide them either - I'm sure she knows they exist and I'm sure she knows about my wee flirtations with wet women on the beach, but I don't rub her nose in them, and she accepts them and knows that they don't endanger our relationship; which is based on different things.    If your female partner demands that you remove all evidence of other women from your life, she needs some of her friends to tell her to to get real!

In reply to Message (65968.10) Dancing Re:Difficult question(s) for married guys

By Everton - pl Sat 12/12/15 11:06:26 GMT

I agree, it's not difficult question at all...

If you like wetlook - your wife must know about it and must follow your wishes/needs. If she loves you - she will understand.

My first and secind wife know about it, accept it even if they don't understand. They know I like it so the follow (or followed :) ) me. If she had not accept it - It would be end of relation. Sooner or later. Smart women knows it.

All the films and pictures I keep on my latpop in one folder, and my wife uses quite often this computer. I don;t know if she found it but I'm pretty sure she did. Even accidently. But I dodn't talk about it she is not asking about it. We do wetlook plays very often so I think she know that it's part of it and it's important for me.

As long as everything is ok in our relationship, I don't feel the need to hide everything. Just not exposing it - is enough...

Everton

Dancing

In reply to Message (65968) Question Difficult question(s) for married guys

By anon - uu Fri 11/12/15 15:19:56 GMT

I've got a difficult question(s) for married guys, btw I am still single:

When you got married did you delete your collection of videos or still have them? Does your spouse now about them? Does she tolerate them?

I know this is a difficult question as in marriage one should supposedly concentrate on the spouse not other things.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]