minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:18:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 65927.3.1

Subject: Talking Re:The best kind of introduction!

Date: Tue 08/12/15 10:50:59 GMT

Name: Mat at

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

I don't know if this tradition is dying. I'm working in a different business. But I think that these schools have new courses

dealing with designing websites and things like that. But anyway we should read more books and buy more newapapers :-)

In reply to Message (65927.3) Happy The best kind of introduction!

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 07/12/15 16:31:59 GMT

And p23 is my favourite, too.   But do we need to smash up all the computers in Germany to ensure it continues?   That's a joke, but seriously, isn't gautschen the 'graduation' ceremony for printers and typesetters?   That is very much a dying trade in the UK - is it in Germany too?
In reply to Message (65927) Links Introduction and pictures

By Mat - at Sun 06/12/15 13:15:57 GMT

Hi,

I'm Mat and I'm into wetlook for about 20 years now. I discovered this forum about 10 years ago an today I like to write my first post.

I like to tell all of you contributing to this forum that I was very, very relieved 10 years ago when I recognized that I'm neither allone with my affection nor some weird nerd.

Now I know that you are never, never allone with no matter what you're into.

I like getting wet with my clothes on, especially with shoes. And I find it incredibly thrilling and sexy when women get wet in their clothes.

And again I have a special focus on some kind of shoes, but basically I love the look and feel of nearly any kind of wet clothes.

I'm not quite sure why I'm writing all of this. Maybe it is some kind of need to talk because of the fact that very few people in my social Habitat

understand what I mean (to even fewer people I dare to talk about my „wetlook thing“).

Anyway, at last I like to share links of girls getting wet during „gautschen“ which may be new to some of you...

http://www.halternerzeitung.de/bilder/haltern/cme164171,4831765   My favorite is pic #23 :-)

http://www.foerderverein-drucktechnik-duesseldorf.de/index.php?id=29

Cheers, Mat

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]