MyWetloook

Message # 659.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: WAMTEC website updated

Date: Fri 25/10/02 09:39:39 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well...the one thing I have learned over all these years, is that old saying "you cannot please all of the people - all of the time" and it is impossible to produce any one kind of wetlook style that will appeal to everybody. Wetlook fans run the gamut of everything from liking g rated to x rated stuff, everything from casual wear to formal wear, wanting everything from amateur models to professional models, and liking all different kinds of things from staged events to candid or public events.

The only thing I know that is true is...no 2 wetlook fans are alike, and everybody is different. The only thing we have in common is H20.

I don't even try to make all-embracing videos that can appeal to wide audiences. I just make different video series in different styles (amateur or pro, candid or stage, domestic or overseas girls).

This new "The Wetter the Better" series is going to feature Florida models and will tend to be more along the lines of R rated wetlook erotica with light nudity. Some scenes will feature jeans, some with stockings, some lathering and hairwash scenes, some showering and pool scenes....kinda like Playboy's Wet & Wild on Acid.

I know many folks will prefer the g rated stuff with amateur models, but thats why I help[ produce the Romanian series tapes, and thats why you have lots of other great candid producers like Akuna, Leonmooomin and Apex to fill those needs.

It takes all sorts to make a wetlook world...and I get bored shooting the same thing all the time. I think Madonna has had the right idea...i.e. she has been around a long time for one reason...cos she has re-invented herself every year for the past 20 years.

MK

In reply to Message (659.1) Hello Re: WAMTEC website updated

By w@mboy - uu Fri 25/10/02 06:24:06 GMT

"More news as I step in it." - LOL :)

What kidna wetlook are 'The Wetter the Better' tapes gonna be?

w@mboy

In reply to Message (659) Hello WAMTEC website updated

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 25/10/02 06:06:06 GMT

FYI, WAMTEC has re-opened and I have started to update the website with lots of new infos and pics and new videos. For those of you waiting for "The Twins" video, this is now released. TV listings have been updated...lots of new tv scenes are now available for trading (including a full set of digitally re-mastered Sock it to me Laugh In scenes..the entire set of Judy Carne scenes, many of which have never been seen for 30 years, all on the same tv tape).

I am currently working on editing a new series of professional videos I will be launching next month...the new series will be called "The Wetter the Better" and feature Florida models...we will release volume 1 next month.

More news as I step in it.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]