MyWetloook

Message # 65892.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:More Russian girls videos and other updates

Date: Sat 05/12/15 02:44:59 GMT

Name: GoOfBaLL uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Yes is good you reminded me of Styx they produced some really quality wetlook, a lot of fun natured shoots.  That is too bad to hear about Bill Shipton, he produced quite a legacy possibly one of the longest running producers in this 'business'.

I'm glad you decided to let Flaviu take over I figured you have a couple of people to choose from having worked with a lot of people but it seems like you 'trained' him from day one to become the producer he is today.  I believe that the same could be said for LeonMoomin... probably a good candidate.

Anyway I like the idea of vintagewet.com it is a lot of good content.  I would think UMD might be up for this they seem to be more into web hosting than producing their own material.. some of their 'stores' could be archived.  Another one I will really miss is the 2000 "Allwam" which is a large production company out of Europe it seems and changed names a couple of times and changed formats and content as well.  They shifted from what I consider "WAM" to more bodily fluid type substances and that is too bad, all the classic stuff they did was taken down over time but probably exists somewhere.

In reply to Message (65892.1.1) Info Re:More Russian girls videos and other updates

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 04/12/15 18:10:35 GMT

Well, it is pretty easy to tell what is new and what is old in terms of the video quality....i.e. just look at the screen dimensions to see if it is the old 4x3 screen size that was used in the days before HD video existed, or whether it is in the newer widescreen format for HD video which is 16x9 screen sized. For most producers including myself, we switched from non HD to HD video shootings after 2008, so any videos not shot in widescreen 16x9 format are going to be videos made before 2008.

Most of the vintage wetlook producers media has been preserved and passed on to other nominated agents....e.g. Soundguy at the Mothership hosting company is preserving and hosting a lot of the old media created by Rob Blaine, and I have preserved many series created by others like Wet Brian (Apex) who nominated me to manage their media after they retired from the scene. All the vintage wetlook archives of photos that used to be on the old Vintagewet.com site were initially managed by Styx, after the webmaster for that site (JJ) passed away a few years ago. Other sites like the old "Wet in Red" site have now gone, and were not preserved because there was nothing unique or original on those sites (it was only tv clips that can mostly be found on Youtube day....so nothing was worthy of preserving on the WetinRed site).

FYI when Bill Shipton passed away a couple of years ago, I know several producers who made bids to acquire and preserve all the old Splosh media...but their bids were denied by the UK solicitors under instructions from BIll's parents...who did not approve of his media and so his family have given instructions to their solictors to bury and destroy his media and not to let anybody acquire it officially. But that is a foolish request, because there are thousands of people who have all of his media and if you try to deny an official source for his media legacy it will merely encourage customers who bought his media in the past to bootleg his media all over the internet anyway.

Same goes for Brian of Crazy Girls....he may have disappeared from the scene after his wife passed away, but his media can still be found on Youtube from unofficial sources.

So...it is best to make plans to preserve your legacy and media for the future, and to nominate somebody who can succeed you in the event that you are unable to continue in the future...and this is a smart strategy that WSM Productions have already created....a succession plan...and I have also created a succession plan for all the media in my archives too....i.e. I have all of my media now fully digitized and hosted on external servers as well as my own local drives.....and if I get run over by a bus tomorrow....I have a guy you all know in Romania, who is 20 years younger than I am,  who has all of my digitized archives and sites on his servers, so he is my nominated successor who will be preserving all my media for the future.

Every producer needs to have their own backup plans and succession plans, cos if they don't then the media does not get lost...it merely gets pirated in a lower quality way after you leave the scene....so it is best to nominate a succession partner to continue after you are no longer around.

MK

In reply to Message (65892.1) None Re:More Russian girls videos and other updates

By GoOfBaLL - uu Fri 04/12/15 16:15:10 GMT

Hi MK!

Good to see more of the Russian girls.  Thanks.

I must say though it is some kind of an odd problem with WAMTEC there is so much material out there it is hard to tell what is new and what is old sometimes.  I suppose you can say that is a problem of being too successful!!

I also wonder about the people who have moved on from making WAM videos or websites, a lot of that stuff seems to get 'lost' to time, some of it is really too good to let that happen.  What does it take to get a producer who is no longer (either quit, bankrupt, or passed on..) to 'sell' their collection for further distribution??

Some of the people I miss seeing the most for instance..  (yes I know these 3 still have a lot of stuff floating around the internet in particular)

Rob Blaine

Bill Shipton

Brian from Crazy Girls

Anyway I guess just wondering what can be done to catalog some of the old 1980s and 1990s producers so their material is not lost so to speak

In reply to Message (65892) None More Russian girls videos and other updates

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 03/12/15 02:53:48 GMT

Preview pics are here

https://umd.net/forums/new-wetlook-updates

More updates and links to new galleries here

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Full catalog of vintage archives and new videofiles uploaded this week are here

http://megastore.wamtec.com/

back to the Batcave

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]