minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:24:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65889.1.1

Subject: Great Re:that. was. A-W-S-O-M-E ! ! !

Date: Fri 04/12/15 08:55:42 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks NCgreg.  Oh how I have tried to get Tina to part with the pics!  No go... yet!  Ha!   I'm hoping as we move forward with the podcasts, people loosen up and we can get them to share some of those kind of pics.  She wants to at least relate another gooey muddy story she has where she claims to have orgasmed an incredible amount of times!  Tina really does get off on it.  All true.  Also, a summer mud jump!  Alexis and I like that!

Willie

In reply to Message (65889.1) Thumbs Up that. was. A-W-S-O-M-E ! ! !

By NCgreg&#47 - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Thu 03/12/15 13:38:22 GMT

Nigel, if you're reading this, is it too much to ask to get a **2** thumbs up message icon? Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Wet wille, or perhaps better yet Tina O.(if you're reading this) I am sure I speak for at least 6 (or more) "lurkers" as well that we would love to see some of those mud-monster selfies!  and count me in for the mud jumping next summer too! (if you would have me)

In reply to Message (65889) News/Mag/Book The Mud Quarry--- newest story now up on Wet In The Desert story page

By Wet Willie - show@wetinthedesert.com us Wed 02/12/15 21:58:48 GMT

If you like your WAM stories muddy AND soaking wet AND sexual... The Mud Quarry story is the story for you!  It's another 100% real story (as all our stories are) and it's pretty damn sexy if you ask Alexis and I.  We both love it and can't wait for Alexis to read it on an upcoming podcast.  She will get down and dirty with it!  But, YOU can read it first.  The girl who had the experience, REALLY gets into it.  I can tell you she is now kind of obsessed with getting muddy and sopping wet fully clothed!  She totally gets off on it.  She's one of us!

www.wetinthedesert.com

As we always say, we're diggin all the feedback on email so, keep on emailing your suggestions, ideas, etc. and... follow our twitter    @desertwetmessy    for even more fun!

Thanks

Willie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]