minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 16:42:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65854

Subject: News/Mag/Book Club to the Pool fully clothed wetlook story now up at Wet In The Desert

Date: Sun 29/11/15 09:17:45 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you like your fully clothed wetlook stories nice and sexy with a dash of very raunchy--- you'll love the newest story up on the site.  It's a 100% real (as ALL our stories are) tale of a babe's night out at the club and then back home at her apartment complex pool.  This time, she's joined by a guy who can't wait to see her wet in her clubbing clothes; he's going to have a HARD time.  This one gets pretty nasty and dirty (just warning you now) but she loved telling about it!  Alexis will love reading it on an upcoming podcast!  Even I can't wait to hear Alexis put her spin on THIS ONE.  It is way HOT!

www.wetinthedesert.com

Additional Alexis wet pics from podcast 8 are on the way and a brand new podcast will roll out early next week.  Submit your "firsts and faves" by email if you like.  And, as always, check out our twitter  @desertwetmessy

Until then, get wet, be wet and stay wet.  Alexis kind of liked that line... so I typed it.  Ha!

Willie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]