minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:09:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 65852.2.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Next round of Alexis soaked pics during Podcast 8 up at Wet In The Desert

Date: Tue 01/12/15 11:19:03 GMT

Name: Alexis us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
West, did you see the shoot I did with dark, dark blue jeans, jeans jacket, hoodie and blue super girl t-shirt?  It's on our site www.wetinthedesert.com in the pictures section.  Do you mean jeans darker than those?  
In reply to Message (65852.2.1.1.1.1) Drink Me Re:Next round of Alexis soaked pics during Podcast 8 up at Wet In The Desert

By West - uu Tue 01/12/15 07:31:56 GMT

Hi Alexis that would be great but I mean Dark Blue Jeans Love your pictures
In reply to Message (65852.2.1.1.1) Great Re:Next round of Alexis soaked pics during Podcast 8 up at Wet In The Desert

By Alexis - show@wetinthedesert.com us Sun 29/11/15 22:35:55 GMT

We can do that again!  I love dark jeans and always into a nice white blouse that shows off my assets  : )  Good suggestion!
In reply to Message (65852.2.1.1) Drink Me Re:Next round of Alexis soaked pics during Podcast 8 up at Wet In The Desert

By West - uu Sun 29/11/15 21:35:38 GMT

Excellent pictures like all ways Alexis you are one pretty lady.Please in the near future get wet in a nice dark pair of jeans an a nice white blouse
In reply to Message (65852.2.1) Happy Re:Next round of Alexis soaked pics during Podcast 8 up at Wet In The Desert

By Alexis - show@wetinthedesert.com us Sun 29/11/15 07:35:25 GMT

Thanks so much, Lara!  Very sweet of you to say  ; - )
In reply to Message (65852.2) Happy Re:Next round of Alexis soaked pics during Podcast 8 up at Wet In The Desert

By Lara - ca Sun 29/11/15 03:16:41 GMT

Love this update whit casual shoes, super!
In reply to Message (65852) Pictures Next round of Alexis soaked pics during Podcast 8 up at Wet In The Desert

By Wet Willie - show@wetinthedesert.com us Sat 28/11/15 21:56:35 GMT

Oh yeah, more from the tub as Alexis continues to enjoy her sopping wet clothes.  The pics were taken right after we finished the podcast where she was requested to get wet DURING the show.  In her red shirt, sports bra, ripped jeans and leopard print slippers--- she was surprised but MORE than happy to accommodate!  It got her very excited; and when she started rubbing the sudsy shampoo all over her body, she REALLY got cookin!  

www.wetinthedesert.com

Check out the pics, the podcasts and everything else with so much more to come as we have now hit ONE MONTH active.  That's it.  We've only been up and running for about a month.  We have so much stuff we're going to do from Las Vegas; wet, messy, sloppy, slippery WAM action.... and always fully clothed.  

Email us with your ideas, suggestions, requests etc.  Follow us on twitter   @desertwetmessy   for even more decadent, raunchy fun!  

We're into the holiday season and Alexis can't wait to get soaked heading to Christmas!  You need to be a part of THAT journey.  

Wet Willie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]