WetlookPro

Message # 65829

Subject: TV Showers live on TV

Date: Fri 27/11/15 14:54:47 GMT

Name: anon uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi,

below you can find links for the 2 shower shows which were broadcast live on web and TV on ETV on Wednesday evening in their 6 hour prime time show with free requests from viewers (between 5 pm and 11 pm CET). They were broadcast 4 hour into the show but well worth the waiting.

http://tinypic.com/r/21kguaq/9

http://tinypic.com/r/2hztr8g/9

It seems the owner(s) of the channel are wetlook enthusiasts at heart because they broadcast fully clothed showers from time to time live on TV if a viewer requests them, on the pretense of not showing nudity during the daytime. And it's been true ever since they started broadcasting in 2004. They even had a transparent walled phone booth style shower in 2011 where their models showered fully clothed, of course. Also a huge studio set with a pool in the middle and huge ceiling showers for simulating rain. You can view some previews on their website if you click on the search tag shower. Below a screenshot of that shower

It is a pity they moved most of the interesting stuff including shower requests, into their exclusive pay-per-view web section, so these showers live on TV are rarer and rarer these days. But still, they are the only channel broadcasting live wetlook in the world, if I am not mistaken. From the above screenshot it seems I am 4-5 years too late rediscovering the channel.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]