minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 20:18:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 65815

Subject: DVD/CD Exciting Podcast 8 Alexis gets wet DURING the show on Wet In The Desert

Date: Thu 26/11/15 02:29:59 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Podcast #8, right before Thanksgiving, is now up on the site.  This was per "The Captain's" request that Alexis get soaked in her clothes, what she wearing at the time, WHILE the podcast was going on.  So, about 40 minutes in, I surprise her that she's going to get wet.  She was wearing ripped jeans, red shirt, black bra and funky leopard print slippers over her cute bare feet.  She even kept the slippers on and got into some sudsy shampoo play.  Listen for it on Podcast 8 (and yes there WILL be pics coming)  along with Alexis reading my messy CAKE story.  It's HOT!  

www.wetinthedesert.com

We also talk about the "Bubble Run", feature the great wet and messy guru Erik Elsas as our pro producer shout out and read Big Rob's "fave" story.  All that and so much more, including telling more of the tale how we got Alexis as co-host, on the latest podcast.

There is also a video that goes along with Alexis getting wet during the show but she shot it after she climbed out soaking from the tub.  She's actually holding the wet clothes in her hands.  

Don't forget to email us with all your suggestions, ideas, etc.  and follow us on twitter   @desertwetmessy  for some fun and exclusive content.  It gets even dirtier and raunchier on twitter!

Have a blast, and Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate!

Willie  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]