MyWetloook

Message # 6579.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: White and Black - Help Me Understand

Date: Sun 26/10/03 08:29:53 GMT

Name: denzouk gb

Email: denzouk@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry, the link should have been http://www.wetwife.grayhost,net
In reply to Message (6579.3) Hello Re: White and Black - Help Me Understand

By denzouk - denzouk@hotmail.com gb Sun 26/10/03 08:28:20 GMT

Yes, I find black/dark underwear under light coloured clothing pretty attractive too.  I reckon the ladie do it to tease.  And if they get wet - so much the better.

Take a look at some of the albums I've posted on htp://www.wetwife.grayhost.net

In reply to Message (6579) Question White and Black - Help Me Understand

By Wettie - us Sat 25/10/03 13:19:40 GMT

All Fellow Worldwide Wet Lovers -

I have a question for you ... but please hear me first.

I have long loved this forum, and especially seeing candid pictures, and even better, candid videos, of young ladies spontaneously getting wet. There are bar scenes in showers, bar scenes in pools, fountain scenes, pool parties, etc.  They are awesome ... a young lady, either deciding on her own or with some male cooercion (getting thrown in) landing in water and then picking up her tank top or blouse or touching her pants and saying to herself "wow, my bra and/or panties are see-through now - this feels and must look pretty sexy!"

What a great scene these are ... all wet, unexpectadly, and then looking at themselves and seeing how their every curve is now on display!

Here's the question - why would a young lady (or old, for that matter), wear a black bra and/or black panties under a white blouse and/or white slacks or dress, if they didn't think when putting it on it would be sexy as hell, even without getting wet?  

Think about it.  When you are in a restaurant or in a store, and you see some hot young chick walking around in a white see-through outfit (doesn't even have to be really obvious) and you can see the outline or the full picture of their black bra and panties, isn't that an incredible turn on?  And if they decide to participate in getting wet - shower, pool or fountain, especially on their own, doesn't that say something about their interest in having men look at them and think they are incredibly sexy?

I' predtending I'm a hot babe for a minutue, and I'm thinking, if I am going out and choose to wear black sexy undies under white clothes, am I not interested in attracting guys?  And, if I have a few drinks or decide to go into a pool or shower on my own, don't I really want to turn on as many guys as I can?

Long way of saying - I find wet ladies with colored underwear under white clothing incredibly sexy and attractive.  And I have to believe those young ladies who wear black or colored sexy bras, panities and better yet, thongs, under white see-through clostes the greatest turn on.  Even best - a combination of satin and lace ... skimpy and see-through.

OK - what do you think?  Am I on my own, or do I have a lot of bretheren thinking the same thing?  Black bras and panties or thongs under sheer white outfits - the best or what?

Wettie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]