minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:25:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 65782

Subject: DVD/CD Podcast lucky #7 is now up at Wet In The Desert along with Alexis video

Date: Sun 22/11/15 01:52:06 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ok, peeps.  Podcast 7 from here in Las Vegas is ready for your listening enjoyment!  We discuss some forum biz (Linds) and read Ashley's first and favorite wet experience stories.  Bunch of shout outs to those that emailed and tweeted us over the past few days.  We also talk the wetlook scene from ABC's Modern Family, pay homage to wetlook producer Wet Kahuna and.... Alexis reads the "Chicago Dare" from our story page.  Nice and steamy!  Our ending music is "Place Vendome's" Streets of Fire.  

www.wetinthedesert.com

You can check out the fresh Alexis vid on our video page.  She's dry in it but I can tell you, per a suggestion... she won't be dry on the NEXT podcast.  Second in her series wet in the white buttoned down shirt and shiny tights with socks, is happening tomorrow.  For some preview pics?  Just go to our twitter account   @desertwetmessy  I'm going to throw a few more on there.  

Email us with any requests, suggestions, etc and--- stay wet good people!  Alexis wanted me to add that.  

Willie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]