minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:04:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 65753.5.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Musings and new blog.

Date: Thu 19/11/15 20:34:36 GMT

Name: Linds us

Email: lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com/ / lindseyambs.wordpress.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Jordi

Thanks for the response and encouragement to keep writing. Yeah, it's interesting how, at the time, all wettings are so stimulating but some fade much faster and more completely than others. I must say that writing the blog, has reminded me of several times that I'd gotten wet that I'd forgotten about. Also, emails and responses on here have also reminded me of different experiences. For instance, while I hadn't forgotten the dunk tank experience, when thinking about a blog post to write it had escaped my thoughts until someone asked me if I'd ever had a chance to try it.

Thanks again. I really do appreciate people taking the time to respond and talk to me and I hope I never get so used to it that I forget to say I appreciate it. I try respond to every email and post simply to say thanks and how it means to me to hear from people.

Linds

In reply to Message (65753.5) Great Re:Musings and new blog.

By Jordi - Jordi_99_ca@yahoo.com ca Thu 19/11/15 03:46:13 GMT

Linds, I have been following your blog and enjoying reading your "milestones"... I have to say that I have a few memories like those as well in terms of getting wet in jeans and t-shirts, and then there are those times which, regrettably, are not as memorable, but at the time very enjoyable.

Keep writing! Enjoy yourself... life's too short to not find pleasure in those things that are very much enjoyable (even by a select few of us that appreciate it!)

In reply to Message (65753) Hello Musings and new blog.

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Wed 18/11/15 22:56:43 GMT

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com// lindseyambs.wordpress.com

As I was writing different stories for my blog I realized something I'd never thought of before and wondered if anyone else has noticed it. When I was writing about my first experiences getting wet I can remember it in incredible detail, things that would normally seem insignificant are like they happened an hour ago. I really hadn't started writing my diary so I don't have that to help remember but still I can remember what I wore, what I was thinking, almost how each wet wrinkle of my clothes felt like. Yet, when I wrote about an event that happened four years ago, it almost seems vague. I mean I can remember what it was like but it's no where near as vibrant as more milestone wettings. I just finished writing in my blog about my only time in a dunk tank and I remember that with tons of detail yet recalling going swimming at the beach after dinner two weeks ago is almost a haze.

I guess it's the new milestones that we remember but it seems kind of sad that I can't remember all my wettings with such detail and vibrancy.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that or if I get wet so much it doesn't seem as special any more. However that can't be true because when I get to try something new for the first time it's still quite vivid.

Any way, I'm not sure if anyone reads things that aren't links or stories but I was just wondering if I was alone in this.

Thanks

Linds

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]