minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:07:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65753.4.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Musings and new blog.

Date: Thu 19/11/15 20:27:32 GMT

Name: Linds us

Email: lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com/ / lindseyambs.wordpress.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Adam

I'm glad that my blog has reminded you of some pleasant things. It's good for me also because it's also reminded me of things that I'd forgotten or just relegated to the back recesses of my mind. In a couple of instances I'll be writing and remember things and suddenly a detail that I'd forgotten just pops in my head and on a couple of occasions it's really helped to clarify a few things. Of course I guess a psychologist may say my mind conjures up things and while they seem real may not really have been actuality. I'd like to think that's not the case because they seem very real and have helped fill in some blanks but who really knows.

Thanks for the nice compliment

Linds

In reply to Message (65753.4) Thumbs Up Re:Musings and new blog.

By Adam - us Thu 19/11/15 03:10:17 GMT

I don't think I remember the details of any of my experiences as vividly as you do. I always remember the feeling of the clothes though. But reading your blog has brought back a lot of wetlook memories. It made me realize that I have gotten wet in my clothes more often than I thought. and in fairly public places too. Twice in a lake, once in the pool of an apartment complex, once in a neighbor's pool in January, and the list goes on. So, thank you for writing your blog.
In reply to Message (65753) Hello Musings and new blog.

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Wed 18/11/15 22:56:43 GMT

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com// lindseyambs.wordpress.com

As I was writing different stories for my blog I realized something I'd never thought of before and wondered if anyone else has noticed it. When I was writing about my first experiences getting wet I can remember it in incredible detail, things that would normally seem insignificant are like they happened an hour ago. I really hadn't started writing my diary so I don't have that to help remember but still I can remember what I wore, what I was thinking, almost how each wet wrinkle of my clothes felt like. Yet, when I wrote about an event that happened four years ago, it almost seems vague. I mean I can remember what it was like but it's no where near as vibrant as more milestone wettings. I just finished writing in my blog about my only time in a dunk tank and I remember that with tons of detail yet recalling going swimming at the beach after dinner two weeks ago is almost a haze.

I guess it's the new milestones that we remember but it seems kind of sad that I can't remember all my wettings with such detail and vibrancy.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that or if I get wet so much it doesn't seem as special any more. However that can't be true because when I get to try something new for the first time it's still quite vivid.

Any way, I'm not sure if anyone reads things that aren't links or stories but I was just wondering if I was alone in this.

Thanks

Linds

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]