minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:09:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65746

Subject: Pictures Last of the Alexis wet jeans set--- up right now at Wet In The Desert

Date: Wed 18/11/15 01:39:02 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Final pics in the set of Alexis wearing wet jeans, wet super girl t-shirt, no bra and barefoot are now on the site.  She took off the soaking jeans jacket and hoodie and is just loving being sopping wet in just the T and jeans.  And I mean LOVING it!  

www.wetinthedesert.com

We got these up now because... a whole new series is coming up next with Alexis in white buttoned down shirt (by request), socks (by request) and shiny tights (by request).  She loves being able to fulfill any suggestions and requests.  Pretty soon she's going to start getting sloppy messy too; gunged like crazy.  Alexis can't wait.

Fresh story is on the way along with podcast number 7, so keep checking back.  As always we stick a few preview pics on our twitter page  @desertwetmessy     Plus, we have been digging all the emails for personal responses and some have been downright raunchy as hell!  Yes!  We love 'em that way.  Keep those emails... "cumming"

For now, check out the pics and if you haven't seen her welcoming videos yet, click on those.   We'll do many more longer form vids, believe me.  Alexis REALLY wants to be wet and messy on video.  So do we!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]