WetlookPro

Message # 65719.1.1.1

Subject: Tongue go take a cold bath!

Date: Sun 15/11/15 09:38:46 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When I was a young man we used to say "I need to go and take a cold bath after that" whenever we had seen, say, a girl in revealing clothes - meaning we need to damp down the visible effects.    The water in the Netherlands is not warm (the average off Scheveningen, for example, is only 18.2C even in August), which no doubt has the same effect as a cold bath.    I find I sort of get excited mentally, without it being fully visible physically, if I go fully into the sea off the UK (where temperatures are much the same) with a clothed woman.
In reply to Message (65719.1.1) None Re:No, we don't do the wetclothingcouples any more.

By Anonymous - uu Sun 15/11/15 08:31:14 GMT

Oh, bummer. what about the other question i asked, did the guys ever get aroused? cos when theyd get out of the water, they never "showed"
In reply to Message (65719.1) Info No, we don't do the wetclothingcouples any more.

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook - nl Sun 15/11/15 06:43:37 GMT

Since the beginning of 2008, we split up, and I don't do the wetclothingcouples any more since then. We only run EE Wetlook and EE Wetlook Unedited, with the attached download stores.

Erik Elsas.

In reply to Message (65719) Question wetlook clothed couples?

By Anonymous - uu Sun 15/11/15 04:58:05 GMT

whatever happened to "wetlook clothed couples"?  is eric still doing that? i seen the site, but is it current, or is all the material old? and i always wondered...you see the couples making out, but did the guys ever get aroused? why didnt it ever "show"?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]