Wetlook-Online

Message # 6568.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: A suggestion

Date: Sat 25/10/03 08:08:11 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It might bring more return viewers, leaving out the active stuff. I know I tend to avoid sites with a lot of "extras". It is one thing to use java, etc. if it is required to perform a certain function on a page to fullfill the goals of the site, but it can get in the way if used "just because it's there to be used".

I love the content on Wetstranger, and do not want Juri to feel insulted. I think there is a ton of original content there. I appreciate Juri taking the time, effort, etc. to do this!!

I know: in my earlier days of Webmastering, I used every goodie I could get ahold of! Now, I like to keep it simple.

In reply to Message (6568.1.1.1) Idea A suggestion

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 25/10/03 06:41:24 GMT

The site is obviously about selling videos... pretty nice contemporary wetlook for the vintage fan, I'd say.

Anyway, because it is about selling videos, and already has a pretty good collection of stills, I don't think it really needs any of the active stuff - java, javascript, etc. If all the active stuff was removed, leaving only the descriptions and sample images, it would avoid any concerns and not affect the goal of the site.

In reply to Message (6568.1.1) Hello Re: Careful! Unknown certificate message immediately appears...

By Mike - mahony5120@webpim.at pl Sat 25/10/03 06:03:56 GMT

The unknow certificate message is quite common when visiting sites based in the former CCCP. Maybe that's the problem? The site is virus clean.

Mike.

In reply to Message (6568.1) Angry Careful! Unknown certificate message immediately appears...

By Red Johnson - us Sat 25/10/03 05:22:52 GMT

The rest is ?
In reply to Message (6568) Pictures NEW PICTURES AND VIDEO

By juri - contact@wetstranger.com ee Fri 24/10/03 18:55:31 GMT

watch new pictures of wetlook ,

fantastic video!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.078 seconds to generate ]