WetlookPro

Message # 65622.1

Subject: Links Have you tried Flickr?

Date: Wed 04/11/15 15:23:27 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Not sure exactly the kind of thing you're after, Brad, but I'd be surprised if you can't find a lot of it in Flickr.     Here's a link to the first page of my own favorites

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/favorites/page1

There are 56 pages in total; you can navigate to any of them by changing the number at the end of the url (eg change from "...favorites/page1" to "...favorites/page30" for page 30).

My own favorites include all kinds of candid wetlook - almost no messy, and almost no posed wetlook, but there is a lot of both of these too on Flickr.    I suggest you scroll down and/or hunt about the pages until you see a pic you like; click on the picture to enlarge it, and you will then find the info below the picture includes a list of everybody who has faved it.     If there are others, it would be worth you clicking on the other names and look at their favorites - you will probably find some people whose tastes more closely match your own.

Enjoy!

In reply to Message (65622) None Can anyone provide old webshots?

By Brad - gostosoautismo@gmail.com us Wed 04/11/15 03:01:13 GMT

I'm hoping for anyone to have old barefoot jeans wet/messy pictures from webshots, sadly with webshots changed I cannot see any webshots pictures, i'm too late to the party and that makes me disappointed, if anybody has barefoot jeans pics they don't mind sharing feel free to message me on facebook at "Brad Bert" I have a marine photo or at my email gostosoautismo@gmail.com, I'll send some of my own pictures that I have in my collection if that would strike a deal! Thank you much!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]