minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:59:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65599.1.3

Subject: Sad Re:Serious question: does anyone take this site seriously?

Date: Sun 01/11/15 14:52:49 GMT

Name: soggybottom gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree. When I see any site like this the first thing I think of is "used care salesman' or "lawyer". It looks intriguing but there is no content that I can see. I don't expect to get a whole lot of free stuff. But I also want to know what I'm buying or getting into. When someone plays a shell game with me I simply walk away and ignore them. All smoke, no fire.

I also don't dump on them. Not worth the brain space. I just don't waste my time going there.

Might be a fine site. Might have great wetlook. Might be a fantastic person. Unless I can peek under the skirt, so to speak, I'm not interested. Just walk away and don't open the site.

In reply to Message (65599.1) Confused Serious question: does anyone take this site seriously?

By hans - ch Sun 01/11/15 07:31:33 GMT

I'm struggling to understand where this Willie guy came up with the concept, and if I am in the minority about it:

- I go to a wetlook/messy site for good top quality photos and videos in a variety of outfits.  Not to listen to 45 minutes of someone talking about it, but *actually getting* wet/messy.

- I could not care less that you are in Las Vegas, other than I expect you won't have the winter slowdown some of the other producers have.  An Alexis series in a lake in January will be a wonderful treat.  And you'd better hook up Desert Hawk with a wetlook session on his next Vegas trip - the guy deserves a break.

- A new website in almost 2016 that looks like it came out of 1998 (who plays a voice clip on loading an NSFW adult site?).  The "Howard Stern" vocal style of these podcasts tells me you still seems to think it *is* 1998.

Sorry, but not impressed so far.  Curious to know what the rest of the forum thinks.

Best,

hans

In reply to Message (65599) Video Podcast 3 special Halloween edition is up along with Alexis pics!

By Wet Willie - show@wetinthedesert.com us Sun 01/11/15 05:09:08 GMT

Our special Halloween edition podcast is now rockin at   www.wetinthedesert.com  

We are out and about in Las Vegas searching for Alexis' perfect costume to get wet in; good time doing it.  We took some of your suggestions off twitter and email.  We'll post some pics of what Alexis chose (and some wacky selfies), very soon but... you can see a preview on our twitter @desertwetmessy  

There is also a new video from Alexis previewing the Halloween podcast.  She may be dry but she does have her cat makeup going.  Last of the pics from her first wetlook shoot are also now up on the site.  Next time she gets SOAKED will be in the costume she picked.  We also have some shout outs on the podcast to a few of YOU that have contacted us.  We appreciate ya.  

Our ending song this time comes from Taylor Momsen's "The Pretty Reckless" called "Fucked Up World" and there IS wetlook in it.  I hadn't seen it but Taylor (who was in Gossip Girl) is in the ocean wearing a long t shirt with some hot female friends of hers.  If you haven't seen it, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZS8kOqkI8

Coming up??  Another new story is on the way to kick off November.  Alexis will read the second one on our next podcast.  The pics of her wet in costume of course and more fun.  Check it all out!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]