WetlookPro

Message # 65572.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Bo Derek - Pebble Mill at One

Date: Fri 30/10/15 20:33:18 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for that.
In reply to Message (65572.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Bo Derek - Pebble Mill at One

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 30/10/15 16:09:59 GMT

FYI....you already did research on this in 2007 and found that Bo Derek appeared on the March 10th, 1986 episode of "Pebble Mill at One".....this is what you said in 2007

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?32337

When I google this today, Google says that Getty Images have video footage of Bo from that show in their archives........but this is not available for public viewing and you have to contact Getty to make a request to see this footage.....

So Getty has video of this March 10th, 1986 show....

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/video/josephine-buchan-talks-to-bo-derek-abt-her-life-vt-stills-news-footage/BBC_115248

Getty says that in their archives Josephine Buchan talks to Bo and the footage in their archives is 10 minutes 24 seconds long.

So they do not have the entire show (which was a 60-90 minute show as I recall)...they just have the Bo Derek interview stuff which was 10 minutes long.

MK

In reply to Message (65572.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Bo Derek - Pebble Mill at One

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Thu 29/10/15 20:41:38 GMT

I would like to see it if it turns up.

IIRC I think the female reporter went into the pool as well.

In reply to Message (65572.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re:Searching for old video - Drew Barrymore

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 29/10/15 16:37:50 GMT

FYI I am still looking for any UK tv collectors who recorded a 1986 episode of the UK's long running lunchtime tv show "Pebble Mill at One" where Bo Derek was a guest on the show via live satellite feed and did the same thing again, and was being interviewed fully clothed in her pool from her California horse ranch. We know this happened cos several UK people reported to me they saw that show....but sadly when they ended that show and evacuated the Pebble Mill Studios building in Birmingham (due to concrete cancer and the building becoming unsafe) they wiped most of their 1970's and 80's recordings of that show and literally threw thousands of old tapes into a construction skip before they eventually demolished the Pebble Mill Studios buildings. The few tapes that survive of the Pebble Mill at One show that aired from 1971 to 1987 that now appear on Youtube were mostly from private recordings that people made  or tapes people rescued from the dumpster or found at car boot sales in the UK. So far, the Bo Derek show from 1986 has not surfaced and remains a lost holy grail item.

MK

In reply to Message (65572.1.1.1.1) Hello Re:Searching for old video - Drew Barrymore

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Thu 29/10/15 10:27:42 GMT

That reminds me of Bo Derek when she was interviewed one time on Entertainment Tonight.

I also wish that Jane jumped in as well.

In reply to Message (65572.1.1.1) None Re:Searching for old video - Drew Barrymore

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 28/10/15 21:40:10 GMT

Yes....thats the file and it is downloadable, but I just checked my recording and it seems I only saved the wetlook portion of her interview with Extra reporter Jane Pratt, which was only the first 30 seconds of the interview, so I only saved the 30 seconds where she jumps in the pool in her jeans and t shirt and then climbs out of the pool. I did not save anything after that because the rest of the interview was with Drew in dry clothes later on in the inteview. So my version is a mere 30 seconds buried on my 1hr download file. I suggest you check your attic for your recording of this scene because you probably have the full interview and a more complete version than I have cos I only have the 30 seconds of wetlook that happened.

MK

In reply to Message (65572.1.1) None Re:Searching for old video - Drew Barrymore

By Rt-wam - uu Wed 28/10/15 17:47:42 GMT

http://megastore.wamtec./search.php?catid=0&search=Mk450

Is this the compilation you arr speaking of? Is it downloadable?

In reply to Message (65572.1) None Re:Searching for old video - Drew Barrymore

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 28/10/15 15:55:36 GMT

Yeah......I have it that scene on an old VHS compilation I made too (MK450). It was from the tabloid show "Extra" in the early 90's when Drew was a teenager. There are millions of things that are not on Youtube....you have to remember that Youtube only launched 10 years ago in 2005 so anything that happened more than 10 years ago is rarer than anything that happened in the last 10 years, cos pre-2005 people had to make their own personal recordings on their VCRs......whereas today there is no need to use a DVR or VCR any more because all the recent stuff can be found on Youtube or on video on demand services like Netflix.
In reply to Message (65572) None Searching for old video - Drew Barrymore

By rt-wam - uu Wed 28/10/15 11:15:16 GMT

A long time ago, on a TV show like Extra, or The Insider, or one of those celebrity shows, Drew Barrymore was being interviewed at her house. She jumped into her pool on camera from the diving board fully clothed. The camera panned from her shoes all the way up after she emerged from the pool. I remember she wore jeans and sandals. I have it on VHS somewhere. Does this ring a bell to anyone? I haven't been able t o find it on the web,

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]