minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 11:01:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65556.2

Subject: Angry Mute your computer before you click this link....

Date: Tue 27/10/15 07:08:24 GMT

Name: BleedingEars uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

unless you like having some really annoying '90s-era radio voice booming at you.

In reply to Message (65556) Exclamation Brand new radio show/podcast for the wetlook/WAM community.. from Las Vegas

By Wet Willie - show@wetinthedesert.com us Mon 26/10/15 04:09:57 GMT

Our website is up and active and very excited to offer up a hot radio show podcast exclusively for this terrific community.  I've been wanting to do this for long time and the time has come.  Sports, politics, entertainment, sex, food, Oprah, comedy and many others have podcasts.  I have done radio and TV in many of those genres.  Why not for wet and messy??  It's a great way for like-minded, open-minded people to interact.

Having been a regular viewer, and sometimes poster, to Nigel's forum and UMD for as long as I can remember, I've been able to feed the passion for wet and messy women.  Now, along with my lovely and talented co-host Alexis and webmaster guru J.D., we want to bring the fun in the form of a crazy, zany, regular podcast.  Casting from the one of the greatest cities in the world, Las Vegas, we're going to talk about all things wet and messy.  We'll be all over the Southern Mojave, including Lake Mead, looking for the best wetlook around.  The Las Vegas Strip is only a small fraction of the valley but we'll be all over The Strip too.  

We look forward to YOUR participation.  Be part of the shows.  Alexis is going to get wet and messy often and she'll want your input.  She can't wait to bring in her other Nevada, Colorado and California girlfriends as well.  The podcasts will be like one big party.  

Professional wet and messy producers?  You bet we want to promote their stuff.  I love all of them because I see their art; their vision.  Everyone has a different eye and what they create is fantastic.  We're going to keep things on the shows in a positive fashion.  We look forward to speaking with the pro producers down the line and having them on the podcast!  There are some "shout outs" in the premier episode.  

Wet In The Desert will have content (pics, videos, stories, etc) but our main focus ARE the podcasts.  We want to do giveaways (maybe some trips to Vegas for a fully clothed pool blowout?), prizes, play games--- basically just have a raunchy good time.  Yes, it'll be raunchy at times, sexy, wet and messy.  We're un-filtered and un-censored and un-inhibited.  This is definitely an adult podcast.  18 and over only.  

So here's what's up.  For the first month, check it all out.  In 30 days, we'll charge a small, nominal fee; something like 5 bucks$ for a month for all the updated content.  We hope you see OUR vision with the podcasts and want to be a part of it all.  The plan is do the podcasts whether a million people listen... or just a handful.  Just going to have lots of fun, a good time and let it roll.  

To contact us anytime, you can follow us and hit up on twitter  @DesertWetMessy   Use the hashtag if you like, #wetinthedesert   We'll post lots of previews on twitter.   Or... email us:   show@wetinthedesert.com  Or... check us out right here on the fab forums.

There ya go!  First podcast is up.  First story is posted.  First group of Alexis pics are up along with a short vid.  We're only just getting started.  Come on in!  The water's fine!  And... messy too!

www.wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]