minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:11:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65531.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Totally agree...but in defense of Eurowam...

Date: Fri 23/10/15 05:44:02 GMT

Name: sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree, Levis jeans when wet are always a treat and seem to be rare compared to other denim in wetlook. Nothing pushes my buttons more (or is that button fly?). This was a great clip for sure. Thanks for sharing!

I will say that if you take a look at Myra on Eurowam, there are several of her in absolutely stunning Levis and not the same pair you mentioned. They fit her to a "T".

In reply to Message (65531) Links Short, but amazing Levi's wetlook

By Anonymous - uu Fri 23/10/15 02:41:24 GMT

I don't know about anyone else, but I've just been itching for some really good Levi's wetlook, and I don't mean the same recycled pair of 501's with the same recycled denim jacket or blue striped windbreaker from Eurowam. I personally don't care if it's a brand new $100+ pair of jeans, but I just get tired of the same pair of 501s that don't even complement the bodies. There has been older Levi's wetlook that had a different pair besides 501s or at the very least, had a smaller pair that looked better. But I digress. As short as the wetlook scene is in this new video, the scene is fantastic and I'll take it.

https://vimeo.com/143316213 This is the vimeo link, but I am also posting the YouTube link because I am not quite sure which one has the best quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3OI5PZY8Ug If you press 3 on YouTube, it will go straight to the wetlook spot, though you may want to rewind a few seconds.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]