minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:40:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65531.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:another one as good or better...

Date: Fri 23/10/15 15:10:23 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That one has already been posted, and when I first saw it, I was hoping for some better shots, but that woman riding the paddleboard on her knees with the button and zipper undone while most of her pair of jeans are wet was my favorite scene I think. However, the one Levi's uploaded just last night takes the cake. I was actually looking on Vimeo and found it before looking on YouTube as well. On Vimeo, I saw a thumbnail of the waterfall and the woman being near it, and something told me there was going to be a wetlook scene in it, though I didn't expect it to be as great as it was. I love seeing water cascade down the back of jeans like that, and it would've been even better with a longer scene, showing water entering the back pockets, though what's in this new ad is still amazing in my opinion. The name of the woman is shown in the video. If someone got a hold of her and did a nice long video of that waterfall scene or a similar recreation, that would be awesome.
In reply to Message (65531.1) Thumbs Up another one as good or better...

By Jordi - ca Fri 23/10/15 04:51:36 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgRRqfNYxTM

another one that I like - gotta love levis!!

In reply to Message (65531) Links Short, but amazing Levi's wetlook

By Anonymous - uu Fri 23/10/15 02:41:24 GMT

I don't know about anyone else, but I've just been itching for some really good Levi's wetlook, and I don't mean the same recycled pair of 501's with the same recycled denim jacket or blue striped windbreaker from Eurowam. I personally don't care if it's a brand new $100+ pair of jeans, but I just get tired of the same pair of 501s that don't even complement the bodies. There has been older Levi's wetlook that had a different pair besides 501s or at the very least, had a smaller pair that looked better. But I digress. As short as the wetlook scene is in this new video, the scene is fantastic and I'll take it.

https://vimeo.com/143316213 This is the vimeo link, but I am also posting the YouTube link because I am not quite sure which one has the best quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3OI5PZY8Ug If you press 3 on YouTube, it will go straight to the wetlook spot, though you may want to rewind a few seconds.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]