minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 17:40:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 65527.3.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Its wetlook or swimming with clothes?

Date: Sat 24/10/15 10:16:05 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here in Sweden, its not so popular to going to swim and bathing with clothes but we have a very easy word

who explane it on swedish, we call it klädsim, you know swimming with clothes - simma med kläder - we say klädsim - clothesswim.

But its not often i hear about that thing, and its hard to find other people who like that,

people here like to do it one time, jump in the sea one time or swimming with clothes

in the school and after that they are finish, i have never do it in school, i find this on my own way.

In reply to Message (65527.3.1.1.1.1.1) Happy 62 and still having fun

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 23/10/15 09:50:08 GMT

Hey, anonymous, if you're 54 and in England, don't go regretting long lost opportunities - there are plenty new ones.   Since turning 50, I've found more and more women of my own age and slightly younger who are fascinated by me getting my clothes wet for fun (much more so than when I was in my 30s and 40s).    How's this for a part of a text I received just 2 weeks ago: "..so why not to make good friends, to have a wee drink and to get wet jeans in the sea, haha".    Patti is just one of 8 women whom I have had fun getting wet with this summer - and that's despite having been rarely able to get to the beach because of other commitments and the mediocre summer weather this year.   Don't just dream about the past - make the future.
In reply to Message (65527.3.1.1.1.1) None I'm 54 from England

By Anonymous - ex Fri 23/10/15 06:15:49 GMT

I have some very early memories of being turned on by girls in clingy wet swimsuits but what really got me started in wetlook was during days out to the English south coast when I was in my mid-teens in the 1970s. I'd frequently see girls entering the sea in light clothing which I initially thought was weird but I soon found I was enjoying the spectacle. However one day I overheard a girl in her late teens trying to persuade her friend to go into the water with her clothes on because "I love the way my skirt feels when it's wet". Soon afterwards I saw a pregnant lady in the sea wearing a maternity dress and she was definitely enjoying herself and running her hands over the wet material as it clung to her 'bump'.

So it was this realisation that some women clearly enjoyed the feel of wet clothes which really started my interest in wetlook. Some years later I saw a 30-ish woman wearing jeans and a shirt in the sea, she was slowly getting deeper and it seemed clear to me that it was her first wetlook experience and she was discovering the enjoyment of it. She spotted me looking at her and smiled at me a few times. Some 25 years later I'm still kicking myself that I didn't try and make friends with her... :-(

In reply to Message (65527.3.1.1.1) None When the parents are out.....

By Wetlooker2 - uu Thu 22/10/15 23:24:04 GMT

WHen the parents are out from the house we take the chance to have some wet fun,

but my mother wondering if its was so bad to leave me alone in the home.....

But if my parents accept me to shower and bathing with clothes and i can

buy clothes on what we called "second hand" in sweden, its not much money.....

Yes its some very special thing about when the clothes be wet, i think its about "forbidden",

something you not to do, something very wrong...and that make it to a fetisch.

But if im born in a family with a indoor pool there home and i can swim clothed every day if i want,

i think it be so much about it i will leave it behind me later, what you think?

Im glad i just turn 31 and im free.

In reply to Message (65527.3.1.1) Read This I'm 40 from England

By JamesWetJeans - gb Thu 22/10/15 22:48:57 GMT

I discovered wetlook when I was about 12, we used to holiday as a family in Bournemouth , Devon and Cornwall, on a hot summers day, you would come across lots of women going in the sea with mainly Jeans on, some thin summer dresses, this got me excited, and also a program later on called Bobs Your Uncle where they had wedding clothes and the boats gradually sank the more people got in if answered questions wrong.

I 1st experimented at home when I  was about 14, when parents could trust me on my own if they went out for a few hours, best thing was to bath in Jeans, socks and an old T shirt, very lovely feeling slowly dunking bottom in and out, then I imagined girls doing this too, and getting an erotic feeling, then would put clothes in tumble dryer.

Trying to get GF to try at some point in future, she knows I like to get in bath and shower with clothes.

In reply to Message (65527.3.1) None Im 31 from Sweden

By Wetlooker2 - uu Thu 22/10/15 21:27:42 GMT

WHen i was young i love to swim and take a bath, but i have a idea to try how it feel to go in the bath with clothes,

i start with it around 5 ages old and my mother hate it and every time i saw something on tv there people go to be wet

with clothes its feeling very special for me, you know the heart rate going up etc. and i dont know why.

I have hard to show *i will try to swim with clothes* but what are people say if i tell them?

So i wait, and do this when people not saw me, or do it in the indoor public pool and hope to

not meet people my parents know, but my mom find wet clothes in my room later......

Now im 31, moving around Sweden and find a town there they say before its ok to swim with clothes in

the indoor pool they totaly renovate in town Nyköping, try Google -> Picture -> Hjortensbergsbadet.

Maybe there you can find some pictures from the old bath and how they built it now.

They will reopen it in april so when the winter is open its time to get wet, if they change the

rules for the clothes i will use clothes in polyester. :) Im very alone to, have some support,

and it will be a girl some year younger than me who will join my wet fun and maybe try some

photo modelling for my website we will rebuilt later.

But wet fun or wetlook in sweden? Yes young people like to go ot be wet in the summertime or

try some shower challenge, but im 31 and this crazy thing its in my head today to, and i cant leave it behind me, i love it.

So i hope it will be some wet fun for me now when im a adult, can be a little club, can be some modelling and make a website about it.

Before we have a club in Gothenburg but that is gone now, have no contact with them any longer and that is bad.

I have big ideas to a news letter and that thing but nobody join my project with it.

Im glad i find this forum and can follow what going on in this dry world, like to see the wet thing from tv and all the modellings.

In reply to Message (65527.3) Thumbs Up Re:Anyone just joining us?

By lara - ca Thu 22/10/15 19:13:53 GMT

Girl also lve this; i discovered wetlook when i was teen girl whit my aunts mother side ( my mother have eleven sisters, and they know for their excentricity and making thing aside...) they love to wash their hair fully clothed, after work often whit garder belt and shoes,  or simply to love refresh in streamy water in small river in back of the grand-father house. I see frequently one of my other aunt reading books in tub fully clothed in summer time, one other love to walk under rain whit nice clothing and thick dark stocking and suede heels nun shoes or small flat suede ankle boots, she love to keep wet clothing in house and walk whit heavy squishing shoes . I found very exciting to see this kind of fetish, i am mid fourty and always love this fetish and to wear wet shoes...   
In reply to Message (65527) Hello Anyone just joining us?

By Azuremist - uu Thu 22/10/15 08:33:07 GMT

Hi, lurker here. I was just curious if there are still young guys discovering a wetlook fetish every day, or if it's just the same bunch of usual suspects on here. Anyone here just recently find this? How did you discover your love of wetlook?

Just newbies, please. I'd just like to hear that guys can still get this great little kink.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]