Wetlook-Online

Message # 65527.2.1

Subject: Read This Totally agree

Date: Thu 22/10/15 16:54:59 GMT

Name: Anonymous gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Total agreement. I'm 73 years old. I have a photo of my gang when I was about 7 or 8. We were wading in a brook just getting our feet wet and it was in the winter. I was excited then. Took the photo with a little Kodak Brownie camera.

The big advertising agencies know that wetlook is an attention-getter, They use wetlook in all kinds of advertising. People like it whether they know it or admit it. It is always titillating. We in the forum are the only ones who seem to admit it.

Tried it with the lady friend in my hot tub. She seems to find it a turn-on to. She likes it.

In reply to Message (65527.2) Wow Re:Anyone just joining us?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 22/10/15 16:35:25 GMT

I am certainly no expert or psychologist, nor do I play one on tv, but I have been chatting to over 5000 wetlook fans for the last 24 years and so I have an collection of feedback from thousands of wetlook fans for many years, and my overall assessment of all the unscientific feedback I have received is that the premise of your question "young guys discovering wetlook".....is not the way it is. It does not happen that way. You hear many stories in the media and on the internet of young guys and girls who are confused about their sexuality and only discover being gay when they are in their late teens....so guys or girls (over the age of 18) often discover their sexuality when they are in their teens....but from all the wetlook fans I chatted with, none of them have said they were adults or "guys" when they first discovered wetlook, and they all told me they were not guys, but prepubescent (under the age of 12) when they first discovered their interests in wetlook. So....my unscientific opinion is that wetlook is not discovered when you are a "guy" and the majority of wetlook fans I know are like me, and discovered it a lot earlier when they were of a prepubescent age.

So, while it is common for gay people to discover their sexual interests later in life, this does not happen with wetlook fans, and is already encoded in them during their prepubescent age.

I cannot imagine any "guy" who is old enough to visit this forum (where you are supposed to be at least 18) discovers wetlook via this forum, cos this has already been in their heads since they were a child, so adults over 18 who visit this forum don't discover wetlook here.....and this forum merely valdates their own pre-determined interests they have already had since they were a child.

On the subject of "discovery"....my thesis on this is that discovery is what used to happen in the past, before the world wide web existed, cos in those pre-internet days wetlook was extremely rare to find (which made it all the more exciting imho ). Back in the 1950's to 1980's it was so hard to find any scrap or morsel of wetlook on tv or movies or at the beach or pools. Back in the late 60's it was so hard to find wetlook pics I used to resort to doing some ridiculous things, such as going into all the travel agencies in my town and grabbing all the holiday brochures off their racks every year, just because there would sometimes be some pics of a girl in a wet t shirt....lord knows what the travel agents used to think of me (why is this kid grabbing all our brochures, he is not even old enough to pay for a vacation trip)...and I used to spend more time at the public libraries than most other kids of my age did, not because I was a really great student who liked to study hard, but because I used to hunt for wetlook pics in old National Geographic magazines...I remember when I was about 7 (long before I was a "guy") finding a great book at the public library that chronicled the story of an Australian family who lived in the Barrier Reef islands, and the father and mother and their children always went swimming in their jeans and t shirts, in order to protect their bodies from getting cuts from the sharp corals on the reef.....that book had loads of wetlook photos and for me that book was more interesting than Playboy magazine.

It's a pity this forum does not have a polling feature where we can conduct a poll, because I would lay a bet that if the question was "when did you first become interested in wetlook....prepubescent (12 or under), post pubescent (12-18) or as an adult (over 18).....that the vast majority would say, prepubescent.

These days nobody discovers wetlook any more, cos it is as common and easy to find as turning on your computer and going to Youtube on this forum....so these days wetlook fans are "spoon fed"....like laying on a lounger and being fed with grapes....which is one of the reasons it is less exciting and less interesting today than it was when wetlook was as rare as finding a diamond.

Of course I may be wrong about my thesis....the Victorians were wrong about Joseph Merrick (the Elephant Man) cos many believed he got to be like he was, because they said when his mother was pregnant she visited the circus and was traumatized by an elephant....which was a myth as common as the urban myth that several psychologists have said about wetlook fetishism....cos they have said that wetlook is an extenision of bed-wetting...and fans got to be that way cos they were bed-wetters as a chld...and that wetlook interests are an evolution of a bed-wetter.....and this is utter nonsense....cos I have 5 brothers, and 3 of them were bed-wetters when they were young kids and I was not....and they did not become wetlook fans...but I did....so while bed-wetting may have some connection with adults like Cliff Richard who are documented as having a fetish for urophilia and other water sports, it has no connection to wetlook clothing interests from my perspective.

Anyway.....just adding my 2 cents on all this...i.e. I do not think "guys" get converted to wetlook fetishism....I think that already gets encoded in your psyche well before you become a guy....and is something you develop in your prepubescent years.

MK

In reply to Message (65527) Hello Anyone just joining us?

By Azuremist - uu Thu 22/10/15 08:33:07 GMT

Hi, lurker here. I was just curious if there are still young guys discovering a wetlook fetish every day, or if it's just the same bunch of usual suspects on here. Anyone here just recently find this? How did you discover your love of wetlook?

Just newbies, please. I'd just like to hear that guys can still get this great little kink.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]