Message # 65507

Subject: Video Jayce & Ariel soaked slip & slide

Date: Sat 17/10/15 17:02:19 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: arielwambabes@gmail.com

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / drenchme.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey guys! I hope you're having a nice weekend. Today I put up a new video in our UMD store - http://ariel.umd.net and Vidown store - drenchme.com

Jayce and I had so much fun shooting this custom. We got dressed in sexy outfits and played on my slip & slide! We splashed eachother with buckets of water - I got Jayce by surprise the first time and it was so great! Hosed eachother down, splashed, just got drenched however we could think of! Towards the end of the scene Jayce is hosing me down and I take off my polo shirt so I'm in my red bra and then I take off the skirt and under it I have on red silky panties from VS. Jayce then tells you that we're going to get our titties out and kiss eachother and we do, and it's really sexy :) I didn't add any screen caps to this post of the topless kissing part since this is a fully clothed forum, but if you like that kinda thing you'll enjoy the ending of this one!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]