Wetlook-Online

Message # 65472

Subject: Mixed Wham Throuh You - Megan

Date: Sun 11/10/15 11:45:23 GMT

Name: wetmac gb

Email: clive_uk_00@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To Leon.  Have tried emailing you about the Wam Through You site and in particular episode one - Megan.  Also, the feedback section on the site does not work as all you get is an error message.  Basically what happens is during the wetlook section the filming is really bad.  The darker clothes especially go into what I can only describe as photo negative mode and all you get is a matt black blob.  In parts the hair and face also go in this negative mode.  Do not know what is wrong but would appreciate you investigate and try to sort it out as it rally does detract from the section.  If you can sort things out I would very much appreciate a repost so that I can get a better copy.  The other section I purchased was the mud section and I have to tell you that is brilliant.  Am looking forward now to future episodes.  Ok, am not into the other stuff but the whole concept is really superb.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]