WetlookPro

Message # 65462.1.2.1

Subject: Sad It's a pity

Date: Tue 13/10/15 13:42:11 GMT

Name: X_Wet_X uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You are right, it is really a pity. I understand that selling videos can be a lot of work and trouble, but he doesn't has to do it by himself. He could offer them to someone who has experience selling them (like MK, who is actually re-selling some stuff of other retired candid producers). Also Carl Soak could just give them away for free (allow somebody to upload them).
In reply to Message (65462.1.2) None Re:Poolparties and Fountainparties

By Bruno - de Mon 12/10/15 06:36:49 GMT

I wrote several times to Carl, but he is not interested in selling any more videos..... It's a pitty.

Bruno

In reply to Message (65462.1) Depressed Re:Poolparties and Tountainparties

By X_Wet_X - uu Sun 11/10/15 00:55:33 GMT

A few month ago there was a fake re-seller of Carl Soak videos posting "his" samples here. They were amazing, but his site looked dodgy and turned out to be a non-licensed fake. Still I really got interested in the old Carl Soak videos (who was active before my time) and there is no place, where one can get them.
In reply to Message (65462) Question Poolparties and Tountainparties

By Bruno - brunokeller@hotmail.com uu Sat 10/10/15 14:07:22 GMT

I am missing the good ald stuff made by Leonmoomin, Carl Soak, Hans and some more.

I am missing so much the unvoluntary stuff they filmed. Not really against the will - who goes to a pool party and wants to stay really dry? - showed reluctance to make themselve more interesting. I have been to a number of such parties and the girls did not really want to take the water but ddep in their heart they knew that it could happen. When they were finnnaly brought to the water they made the best adverising for them self for gettin as much attention than possible.

Does anybod make movies of pool parties (no staged events) like in the nineties - or does anybod trade such stuff (except from Mark and LM)?

Does anybody want to trade/share old movies?

Does no one go to fountains like Leon did and make them believe that they are "mermaids"?

Please reply when you feel with me and /or if you want to contact me

but do not tell me that those days were cruel or s... anyhow - because tasts are so different.

thanks,

Bruno

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]