MyWetloook

Message # 65431.2.1.1

Subject: None No one does scripting??

Date: Thu 08/10/15 06:36:29 GMT

Name: Gary Kay us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As mentioned a manuscript is not needed for an "undry look" video clip. As mentioned not many folks are looking for character and plot development. As mentioned making a decent video requires dedication, decent equipment and practice using that equipment. Your assertion though that no one does movies with character and plot is way off base, MK and his productions are thought out  and presented as short tales involving "undry look" and are not only well presented but sometimes damn funny.
In reply to Message (65431.2.1) None Its popular to write manuscript today

By Wetlooker2 - uu Wed 07/10/15 07:58:48 GMT

I know many people like to write today, book, scripts etc. And this is a good way to

mayke something and after you need to work with it more to make it better.

I think it will not be more than a manuscript but maybe in the future,

i find someone who like my ideas and will give it a try.

Wetlook producing maybe not need a script but it can be better with one.

I dont see any producer work that way, it can be a new idea.

In reply to Message (65431.2) Read This Re:Write a manus for a movie with wet scenes

By justdoit - us Wed 07/10/15 06:05:11 GMT

I'm not sure why you need a manuscript.  It sounds like you just want to film fetish clips.  There's nothing wrong with that but just own it and go with it.  Be honest with your talent.  Don't try to deceive them into thinking that is a real movie.  There's no plot, story line or character development in your idea.  It's just some women getting wet in there clothes.  Its just a fetish clip.  What you should do right now is to go buy a good camera and learn how to use it.  Learn about proper exposure, color temperature, and lighting.  Places to get wet in are notoriously difficult to light well.  Go learn about proper camera mounting and moving and scene manipulation.  Learn how to shoot good video content and get a video editing program and learn how to edit video.  Do all this and when the time comes that you have a beautiful girl wearing fabulous clothes in a pool completely wet, you won't waste her time and yours by producing a garbage video.  
In reply to Message (65431) None Write a manus for a movie with wet scenes

By Wetlooker2 - uu Tue 06/10/15 14:51:28 GMT

I just try to write a manuscript for a movie or program with wet scenes.

Its 2 girls, one 19 and one 36 working on a indoor pool and the younger one have a swimming lesson with

3 girls in her own ages and on this lesson they will try to swim with clothes on after they ask for it.

I think it will be more than this in the script but this is the big thing.

But i thinking about this, i love wetlook modelling and will make something of it,

if i write a manus with wet scenes, i need to call it wetlook production or can i

make a program / movie / clip with some wet scenes in normal?

What you think? And if i make some real thing about this, i need to tell the actors

its about a wetlook fetisch and around that i will work?

What are actors thinking when they hear its something similar with fetischism?

Just have a mail contact now with a young girl in that ages who are a swimmer since many years

and working in the movie business, maybe she have some good idea for just swimming.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]