WetlookPro

Message # 65399.1.1.2

Subject: None Re:It's not the content, it's the editing

Date: Sat 03/10/15 21:36:51 GMT

Name: Mike se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Totally agree.

Recently bought around 50 bucks of videos - all goes to trash, few minutes of actual wetlook!

Do not include the scenes of girls wading around and not getting wet in the end.

Do not show the same already wet girl just swimming around for 10 min, it is boring.

And the quality (not the number of pixels, but wetlook quality) consistently goes down. I have some older videos - they are better.

In reply to Message (65399.1.1) None It's not the content, it's the editing

By George R. - uu Sat 03/10/15 17:54:01 GMT

I would buy a lot more of these videos if they were edited better, had more concentrated wetlook content, and more of the lovely Russian girls getting totally wet.  I have no interest in watching girls get their feet wet, nor am I spending 15 bucks on a video where only 1 girl gets totally wet. I think MK would make more money if he edited the footage to offer only true wetlook, not girls standing by a fountain, around a fountain, getting their legs wet, etc. It's just my opinion, and MK obviously has a lot of experience in selling (or trying to sell) wetlook content. I haven't bought a video from MK for like 4 years for this reason - I am always disappointed and feel ripped off when I buy one of his videos, it's always 2 minutes of actual wetlook and 28 minutes of worthless fill. I appreciate what MK has done for the community, but the combination of offering a low quality product while constantly complaining about youtubes and TV wetlook just gets old. Just make better videos and stop complaining, man.
In reply to Message (65399.1) Sad it seems the best years of Russian fountain wetlook are over... :( [nt]

By plonss - nl Sat 03/10/15 13:06:41 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (65399) None More Russian Girls videos and Collegiate Cheerleaders events

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 03/10/15 02:46:42 GMT

7 more hours of candid wetlook videos uploaded today.

More Russian and UK fountains girls and Songkran water festival girls,

and wetlook scenes from the National Collegiate Cheerleaders events on the beach in Daytona this year.

All the galleries and video links are here...

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?catid=1

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]