Wetlook-Online

Message # 65399.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None "the whole story" lol

Date: Sun 04/10/15 13:41:33 GMT

Name: Caravan uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here's "the whole story" of a MK video.

52 girls at a fountain.

1 goes in.

The end.

In reply to Message (65399.1.1.1.1) Happy Re:It's not the content, it's the editing

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 03/10/15 22:16:13 GMT

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation, MK - I didn't realise the number of purchasers was so small - you can't be making much money out of this at all!    And thanks for the new website - you are absolutely right that it gives buyers a much better idea of what they're going to get.   

As for the content and editing, I think they do a pretty decent job on the whole.   When I buy a book, I want the whole story - the suspense, the uncertainties, the red herrings - not just the ending.    I enjoy the "will she, won't she go in of her own accord, will her mate who's already in pull her in too; how far will she go......?".   In fact I would like to see the completely dry girl beforehand more often, to see what her clothes are 'meant' to look like, though I understand why that's difficult - I guess to a cameraman looking for certainty of footage, a bird in the fountain is worth two on the edge, haha.    I also want my book to give a reasonable reflection of reality - and in the real world of wetlook which I know, on British beaches, rivers and fountains, only a minority of people go all the way in - and often the ones I find turn me on the most are those who arrive at the beach, go straight in up to, perhaps, their hips, take a few photos, then carry straight on in soaked trousers or skirt to the next bit of fun at the fairground or whatever.    One criticism I would make of your guys, though, is that almost all the subjects are teenagers - older women may be relatively fewer in the Russian fountains than they are at British beaches, but could you maybe ask the cameramen and editors to try to include them when they do appear.

And I look forward to the office girls in the new fountain!

In reply to Message (65399.1.1.1) None Re:It's not the content, it's the editing

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 03/10/15 20:38:31 GMT

Hey George,

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass this along to the Moscow guy who does the editing because this is useful information for him to know. I agree, the editing could be much better and more tightly focused on the better wetlook moments only and not to show too much of the lead up intro moments. FYI I do not do the editing for the footage, this is all done by my contact in Moscow who receives the footage from the 3 camera guys and then assembles it and edits it and then he bundles it up and uploads it to my server. One important factor you need to know is that none of the camera people or the editor are wetlook fans themselves, so they do not have an "eye" for what is good or not good stuff because they are all "outsiders" who are mainstream people whom I simply hire to do mainstream camera work and editing work. Wetlook is not their interest or passion, and they are not like a wetlook fan who will not only know what are the best moments to film and edit, they are pure outsiders, and, despite being a communist county, Russian cameramen are pure capitalists who will only work for cash/money, so they are not willing to stand around for 6hrs at a fountains to wait for 10 mins of wetlook magic to happen, because wetlook does not interest them, It is a pure time and labor charge as far as they are concerned, so I compensate them based on the amount of time they spend each day to shoot stuff....which is typically a 6hr daily labor charge that mostly produces only 15-20 mins of wetlook moments in 1 day etc. So.....

....the clips that you see on my site have already been edited in Moscow before they are sent to my server and they eliminated all the garbage shots (e.g. where the camera is pointing at the ground or not pointing at the fountains etc) and I have tried my best to "educate" and teach these camera people what to film and what to ignore etc....but as you say, their edit is still too loosely edited for some people who would rather see a "highlights" clips or "best of" clips, cos these clips are edited loosely like watching in real time etc.

Now....I already pondered whether to do what you suggest....and to re-edit them again on my side, and just to post 10 minute highlights scenes clips only....instead of posting the full 30 minutes of real time scenes. And I decided that it was not worth my time to re-edit the clips a 2nd time...making 10 minute highlight clips from the original 30 minute clips.....and the reason I decided it was not worth doing this is because this would still not address the problem that you complain about, i.e. the price of the clips....because whether it is a 30 minute clip or I edited it again into a 10 minute clip...I would still need to price it at the same price, because the price of a clip is factor of the production expenses it costs to make each clip, versus the actual demand for how many people are interested in buying that clip....and the historical download stats on the site have been constant for several years....i.e. each clip I place in the store only gets bought 4-5 times in the short term, and up to 10 times over a 2 year period. The hiring costs to hire 3 mainstream photogtraphers to spend 6+ hrs per day at the fountain in order to find less than 1hr of footage per day, works out to be an average cost of $200 to produce each hour of footage or $100 to produce each 30 minute clip. Every Russian clip only gets 4-5 sales in the short term so at $15 per clip there are definitely no short term profits being made, and it takes up to 2 years before a clip starts to produce small profits. So...if profits were my only motivation, I would have shut down this site years ago, because it does not generate any short term profits at all. I only do this because I am a fan of wetlook and love collecting this stuff. My Russian camera guys are only interested in making a few bucks when I hire them.

I know you hate me mentioning Youtube....but this is a very huge factor today, because 7-8 years ago I had up to 100 wetlook fans buying candid clips each month, but today it is a merely 4-6 people only. So even if I did re-edit the 30 minute clips a 2nd time down to 10 minute "best of" clips, it would be a waste time, because I would not generate more people buying those clips, and so the price would still need to be the same as I charge for the 30 minute clips, because of the labor costs to hire the 3 camera people (who are not wetlook fans themselves, so they will not film stuff for free), so even if I did what you suggest, you would still be complaining that $15 is too much to pay for a 10 minute clip. So...I agree with you....there maybe be only 10 mins of good stuff on a 30 minute clip, and 20 mins of less interesting stuff....but it is what it is....candid stuff is not directed media like models media is...candid stuff  just happens...or it does not happen etc. Youtube definitely is a factor today, because in the past I had 100 regular wetlook candid customers, and now today I can count the people who actually support the site with my two hands....less than 10 people....because 98% of the former candid wetlook fans no longer need my site or services, because they are content today to get their jollies for free from Youtube instead. I am not complaining...I am just telling it like it is.

The only way I can improve things per your suggestions (i.e. better editing and lower prices) is if I can find some "real" wetlook fans in Moscow who truly love the subject matter and understand wetlook and are willing to spend hours every day working for nothing...just because they love the subject matter so much. Believe me...I have "tried" to find real wetlook fans in Moscow willing to shoot stuff for me......and I have posted MANY notices on the Russian Wetlook Forum and on my websites, asking for wetlook fans to contact me if they were interested in filming stuff on a "trade" basis....cos for years I have offered 10 to 1 trades where wetlook fans can get 10 hours of my footage in exchange for trading 1hr of their footage. If I could find some real wetlook fans in Moscow (instead of having to hire mainstream photographers who charge $300 per day for their services) then I could bring the production costs down to very little, and then be able to reduce the prices on the clips to $5 or less. But sadly my attempts to contact real wetlook fans on the Russian Wetlook Forum have been an abject failure....because 3 times in the last 5 years I found so-called wetlook fans on the Russian Wetlook Forum....and all they did was to rip me off, because they responded to my postings by asking me to wire them some money to buy an HD camera and some start up expenses, which I did, and then as soon as I wired them some money to buy camera gear, they promptly disappeared and I never heard from them again. So, after being ripped off 3 times by 3 different people on the Russian Wetlook Forum, I decided to hire some mainstream camera staff from other sources instead, and so my current staff are very reliable and honest and always deliver, Granted, they are expensive to hire and they do not understand wetlook the way you and I do...but overall they are very hardworking and reliable and they do manage to capture some interesting moments some of the time.

One more thing, I would agree with you that in the past some clips may have seemed misleading or disappointing....and that was largely because the old picture gallery system I was using on former website and former hosting company, was a rather deficient gallery maker system....i.e. it would only generate pics from the first 15 mins of a clip.....so if you ordered a 1hr clip you were only seeing preview pics from the first 15 mins or so of that clip...and not seeing what was on the other 45 mins of that clip. So..you were not really able to see a full gallery of EVERYTHING that is on that clip. But last year I moved my site from that old system to a totally new site I designed myself called "The Megastore", and I worked with the developer to create a totally new picture gallery generator system, and I insisted that the pics generated must show ALL that is on any file...not just the first half of a file etc. So....the new system I have created today uses a new picture gallery generator that displays pics from EVERY MINUTE in any file I upload. So....nobody is being cheated or being misled.....because you can't say today that you downloaded something and were disappointed or did not know what was on that clip....cos the new picture galleries I display on my site are   WYSIWYG....what you see is what you get....and so it is very easy for any wetlook fans to browse my new picture galleries and see every scene on every minute of that clip....which is what people are doing today...cos like I said....only 4-5 people per month actually buy these clips anyways...not enough to justify keeping the site open.....so what does that tell you....it says that if only 4-5 people buy those clips....they must have seen something they liked....and the other 3000 or so wetlook fans on Nigel's forum just do as you did...i.e. they browsed the galleries...and they were not interested in what they saw....so they did not buy....which is their right to do. But you can't be "surprised" by what is on any clip....cos I display 180 pics from every minute on a 30 minute file....which is 6 pics per every minute....so...nobody is getting ripped off...because I display every minute of a file in my galleries....so I am being totally fair....i.e. WYSIWYG...and if you do not like the content....that is your prerogative....but no harm is done etc.

I should have closed down the site a long time ago, but I keep it open cos I like some of the scenes, and I have a handful of people who still enjoy the clips.

Oh....and one more reason I chose not to re-edit the 30 minute clips into shorter best of clips......that would be a final nail in the coffin for  the site...because short candid clips is what everybody can find on Youtube...so I have to do something to try and distinguish my site from what Youtube does....cos folks cannot find 30 minuite HD clips of candid events on Youtube.....so if I just made all the clips shorts....it will be no different to Youtube where 98% of my former candid wetlook fans now go anyways.

If you have any suggestions for how I can make things better, let me know.....but until I can find some reliable and honest cameramen who are true wetlook fans themselves, I have to stick with the camera team and editor that I have.

MK

In reply to Message (65399.1.1) None It's not the content, it's the editing

By George R. - uu Sat 03/10/15 17:54:01 GMT

I would buy a lot more of these videos if they were edited better, had more concentrated wetlook content, and more of the lovely Russian girls getting totally wet.  I have no interest in watching girls get their feet wet, nor am I spending 15 bucks on a video where only 1 girl gets totally wet. I think MK would make more money if he edited the footage to offer only true wetlook, not girls standing by a fountain, around a fountain, getting their legs wet, etc. It's just my opinion, and MK obviously has a lot of experience in selling (or trying to sell) wetlook content. I haven't bought a video from MK for like 4 years for this reason - I am always disappointed and feel ripped off when I buy one of his videos, it's always 2 minutes of actual wetlook and 28 minutes of worthless fill. I appreciate what MK has done for the community, but the combination of offering a low quality product while constantly complaining about youtubes and TV wetlook just gets old. Just make better videos and stop complaining, man.
In reply to Message (65399.1) Sad it seems the best years of Russian fountain wetlook are over... :( [nt]

By plonss - nl Sat 03/10/15 13:06:41 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (65399) None More Russian Girls videos and Collegiate Cheerleaders events

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 03/10/15 02:46:42 GMT

7 more hours of candid wetlook videos uploaded today.

More Russian and UK fountains girls and Songkran water festival girls,

and wetlook scenes from the National Collegiate Cheerleaders events on the beach in Daytona this year.

All the galleries and video links are here...

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?catid=1

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.055 seconds to generate ]