MyWetloook

Message # 6539.2.1

Subject: Hello where to see Italian wet scenes in USA

Date: Thu 23/10/03 05:50:59 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI, I taped the Scommettiano Che wet scene with Brigitte Nielsen (ex wife of Sly Stallone) last night, cos it aired on the RAI Italian "international" channel that is available to dish subscribers in the USA. If you are into trivia...this is not the first time Brigitte has gotten soaked on that show...cos I have a scene were her getting a soaking on an earlier series on Scomm Che from the 1990's too.

The RAI channel is also available in many other european channels too...so if you have satellite tv in the USA or UK you can easily tape the Scommettiano Che wet scenes each week for yourself. If not, then I will place the scene on my next 2hr tv compilation tape and you can trade tapes with me to get it.

FYI..this show is repeated twice each week in the USA now. Last night's show was pretty good. They also had a pool on stage too, but did not use it for wetlook last night..only guys went in the pool...hopefully, next week they will have some of the ladies go in the pool.

Also, the other Italian gameshow that has the water tank game each week, called CIAO DARWIN...this is now playing in North America too. If you live in Canada, you can watch the Ciao Darwin wet scenes each Saturday night at 8-30pm est on the Italian channel in Canada (channel 525 on Bell Express Vu satellite system).

MK

In reply to Message (6539.2) Hello WOW!!! is there a video available??

By Tony B - gb Thu 23/10/03 04:17:09 GMT

what a set of pics!! ther has to be a Mpeg available for this surely!!!!! oh please someone say they have one!!!!
In reply to Message (6539) Pictures Brigitte Nieson wet

By Gerhard - nl Thu 23/10/03 03:24:43 GMT

In the show "scommettiamo che?" become Brigitte Nielson wet she the photo's on  

http://community.webshots.com/album/96221820DbRQNl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]