Wetlook-Online

Message # 65358.2.2.1

Subject: None Re:Q: shoes in water

Date: Wed 30/09/15 13:12:28 GMT

Name: Apropergamer us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

- What kind of style ankle boots and pumps did they wear - were all with pointed toes and spike heels, and how high those heels were?

There were round toe ankle booties with pretty tall heels,

also platform pumps with stiletto heels, pointy toe pumps with a low heel.

- Could you tell the brands of the shoes, or even a specific shoe type?

See above for types...and not that sure on brands.

- What did the ladies say at the exact moment when they stepped into water for the very first time wearing their shoes? Did they giggle, scream etc.?

Actually, not much. One friend said that there was a flood inside her shoes. It was in a shower though.

- How long did wetting sessions last? Did the ladies want to step out of the water quickly, so that they wanted to protect their shoes, or didn't they mind any more once they got into water?

They didn't mind being wet. The soakings lasted from about 10 minutes to an hour...I don't remember the specifics.

- Of course we all wet shoe fans would love to see some of your photos. I have been wetting many pairs of my new and almost new male shoes, but am always looking for women to do same also.

I don't have that many good quality pictures, but if you give me your email I can probably send you some.

In reply to Message (65358.2.2) None Re:Q: shoes in water

By Ankle deep - uu Wed 30/09/15 10:47:09 GMT

Sounds so cool!! Could you tell me little bit more details:

- What kind of style ankle boots and pumps did they wear - were all with pointed toes and spike heels, and how high those heels were?

- Could you tell the brands of the shoes, or even a specific shoe type?

- What did the ladies say at the exact moment when they stepped into water for the very first time wearing their shoes? Did they giggle, scream etc.?

- How long did wetting sessions last? Did the ladies want to step out of the water quickly, so that they wanted to protect their shoes, or didn't they mind any more once they got into water?

- Of course we all wet shoe fans would love to see some of your photos. I have been wetting many pairs of my new and almost new male shoes, but am always looking for women to do same also.

Thank you in advance!

In reply to Message (65358.2) None Re:Q: shoes in water

By Apropergamer - us Tue 29/09/15 15:03:32 GMT

I'm not a female member, but I will reply for my female friends that I managed to get into water with their shoes on.

1. Do you get your own leather shoes wet?

Yes, the shoes my friends got wet were their own.

2. If so, do you get wet the same shoes you wear at the street, work, parties etc.?

Yes. They got wet in their own shoes that they were wearing on regular occasions before and after they have gotten wet. One of my friends wore the shoes that she got wet to a concert a couple of weeks after the soaking.

3. Do you get wet even the newest/best/the most expensive pair of your shoes?

Not the newest, but expensive yes.

4. What kind of shoes do you get wet? Pumps? Ankle boots? Knee-high boots? Other kind of heeled shoes?

Ankle boots, pumps, and one time a friend got wet in doc mart boots.

5. Are all of them black leather (which, I think, can stand water best) or do you get your suede or even nude/beige leather shoes wet?

No. Some of them were, but there was a really nice pair of suede and patent leather heels.

6. Are you afraid that your shoes might get ruined by water?

Yes, they were worried but not too much. However the only instance was with my friends ankle boots, the sole separated and the leather got stiff and wrinkly. She took them to a repair shop where they reattached the sole, and she still wears these shoes on occasion. Other shoes did not sustain any obvious damage, but the leather would get stiffer and sometimes the texture would change. Still, none of my friends threw the shoes away just because of that.

7. What makes you go to water wearing your beautiful shoes?

I asked my friends the answers were mainly curiosity. One friend said heels look really cool submerged.

8. Where do you get them wet? In shower, puddles, lake, sea, rain, swimmig pool?

We mainly got them wet in the shower and bath, but we did get one pair wet on a beach.

9. Do you ever tell anyone about this?

Some do, some dont. The girl who took her shoes to a repair shop said she got caught in a rain.

10. If not, how do you hide your soaked shoes at home?

I don't think any of my friends do.

In reply to Message (65358) None Q: shoes in water

By Ankle deep - uu Tue 29/09/15 08:13:54 GMT

Hi all! I have a few questions for all the female members here:

1. Do you get your own leather shoes wet?

2. If so, do you get wet the same shoes you wear at the street, work, parties etc.?

3. Do you get wet even the newest/best/the most expensive pair of your shoes?

4. What kind of shoes do you get wet? Pumps? Ankle boots? Knee-high boots? Other kind of heeled shoes?

5. Are all of them black leather (which, I think, can stand water best) or do you get your suede or even nude/beige leather shoes wet?

6. Are you afraid that your shoes might get ruined by water?

7. What makes you go to water wearing your beautiful shoes?

8. Where do you get them wet? In shower, puddles, lake, sea, rain, swimmig pool?

9. Do you ever tell anyone about this?

10. If not, how do you hide your soaked shoes at home?

Thank you ladies in advance!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]