minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:40:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 65281

Subject: Read This keine 'danke' fuer youtuben?

Date: Fri 18/09/15 20:40:29 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Why so few thanks for youtube postings?   I know my postings are not to everybody's taste.   But there is a nice-looking old gentleman with a Germanic name (I'll let him remain anonymous), who has, in the last 24 hours, added to his youtube favourites both the one posted by wetlooker2 in 65268, and one of the ones posted by me in 65273.   AND HE HASN'T THANKED EITHER OF US.   Not the first time he has done this to me, either.   

From time to time people ask why there are so few youtubes posted on the forum these days (eg in post 64390).    Well, it is not because of a shortage of new youtubes.  Here's the main reason, IMHO.   If you do post links, you're more likely to be accused of being a paedophile than to be thanked!   

People won't do things for others if they don't feel their efforts are appreciated.    Come on, fellow wetlookers.    You're amongst like-minded folks here.   Don't be shy.    If you like something, say so!

[Apologies to the German-speakers for my bad German in the 'subject' box (I hope it gave you a laugh, anyway!).   Perhaps somebody could translate the rest of my post for the gentleman in question].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]