Wetlook-Online

Message # 6528.1

Subject: Talking Re: Open letter to Kerry

Date: Wed 22/10/03 13:34:53 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

S.

1. The short answer is yes, they still exist, but in a smaller format unfortunately (bandwidth I suspect). It sounds to me like you are not complaining of the size of the pics, but that you can't find them. I explained this on the forum once before, but it needs repeating. Selfish Actress is tricky. On the title page:

http://selfish.momo-club.com/actress_home.html

Look to the upper left of your screen (outside the big title box in the center of your screen) you will see a little, tiny box that says "Go!". click on it. The contents and gallery list box should then move onto the screen. The wet galleries are the first ones under "Galleries" (in English). Click on the title (in Japanese). The galleries will appear on the right of the screen with English titles and cover pics. She currently has three "Coming Soons" at the top of the list, the currently on-line galleries follow. "Wistful" is the most reent. Click on a gallery title (they are in English) and the cover story text for that series (in Japanese) will appear in the box on the left side of the screen. Under the text will be another one of those little, tiny boxes that says "Go!". Click on it. The first picture will come up (I think in B&W, but will turn to color when called up). Under it will be manila folder icons. The folder icons are the pictures for the series. Click on a folder to see the pic. You will also notice a small picture to the right of the icons. That will be the next pic on the series. I hope I have explained  this sufficiently. The key to seeing the pictures on the Selfish Actress site are the little, tiny "Go!" boxes.

2. As for Moonface, she's just trying new stuff and responding to fan's requests. Her first love is just getting wet in nice clothes, but, she is trying to sell CDs and videos and her Japanese customers like veriaty with their fetishes (sort of like the Japanese dinners served at onsen resorts). If the site is still up next summer, look for more happy faced beach excursions.

Hope this helps.

K.

In reply to Message (6528) Hello Open letter to Kerry

By Sopping - us Wed 22/10/03 07:51:18 GMT

Kerry-san, I am sending this to you in the clear on this forum, beacuse I believe others here would be interested in your responses.

Two questions, both related to Japanese sites.

1. What in hell is going on at Selfish Actress? I used to view and download good pix here. There does not seem to be any point at which the download "fickle finger" comes up so that I can access the specific wet sites that used to be a feature. Do they still exist?

2. What is it with Moonface? Last year she had attractive wetlook sites last year, pool, beach, having fun in the surf and such, she is now in the angry and terrified mode, complete with bondage sequences. Even a smile is rare.Has the accompanying text given any clue as to what is going on, and why the change in emphasis?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]