Wetlook-Online

Message # 6526.2

Subject: Hello Re: Michael - lost wetlook tapes

Date: Wed 22/10/03 06:42:01 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI...all the reputable producers and tape sellers have a strong presence on this forum, and they spend many years to build up their businesses and reputation, and do everything they can to satisfy their customers. The legitimate producers strongly depend on this forum and the feedback they get from the wetlook community. There are at least 25 well known names of wetlook producers on this forum that people can trust -- and why -- because they hang out here every day and do what they can to support the community.

The success or failure of any wetlook company or video seller rests squarely with how well they do...and those that let people down or fail to deliver...deserve all the bad press or reputation they may get.

Consumers who buy products from the well known names who contribute to this forum, have more assurance that they will not be let down by that producer...cos otherwise, that company or person would risk being blackballed on this forum.

As for all the folks who ordered from this guy Michael...and were ripped off by him....I can only wonder "why"...did you send money to a person who had no track record, no website, no history of performance, no presence on this forum (other than to apologize for not delivering and making excuses), and no credibility or reputation as a legitimate seller. You basically just sent money to a complete stranger who had no presence and no reputation on this forum...

In future...send orders to the 25 or so names or companies that are well known on this forum. If you send money to complete strangers who have never produced anything that anybody has ever heard of...thats the risk you take.

Ebay has a sellers rating system...where buyers of products can rate the sellers performance and product and service. Those are the people to do business with.."trusted sellers". This guy Michael would have had zero or minus points on the ebay sellers rating system...thereby anybody who sent him money would be taking a huge risk.

This is not a plug for my company. There are at least 25 other companies I am rooting for on this forum...i.e. instead of ordering stuff from complete strangers and getting ripped off...folks on the forum would be far better off if they just supported the legitimate producers instead...i.e. those are hang out here and chat with you all each day. You know they will bend over backwards to please you...cos this is THEIR forum and home too...and they want to build their name and reputation...so they would not risk disappointing a customer and then having their name blackballed right where they come to visit each day.

As the old saying goes "caveat emptor" (buyer beware)..

Support the trusted names you know on this forum...not complete strangers who just show up and post messages with items for sale and you have never heard of them before.

MK

In reply to Message (6526) Hello Michael - lost wetlook tapes

By gego - gego@frohnleiten.at at Wed 22/10/03 04:56:18 GMT

On October 6th I wrote an article about the stolen wetlook tapes from michael and that he didn't give me an answer on my last mails. Aurélien wrote, that michael come back from south france on 15th Ocotber and he promise Aurélien to take care of everybody to reimburse the parcels on this day. Aurélien think that he is really honest and that everybody will be happy when he's back.

I heared nothing from Michael! It´s a pity, that such public danger people offers tapes on this forum. I'm very angry!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]