WetlookPro

Message # 65228.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Wetlook Stories with Photographs

Date: Thu 10/09/15 20:25:37 GMT

Name: nemo uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i like the story, it fits the photos very well. i would like to see more of the model or others in other stories
In reply to Message (65228) Wow Wetlook Stories with Photographs

By Bob - bob@brwd.co.uk uu Thu 10/09/15 15:55:16 GMT

Website: http://www.bobrichards.brwd.co.uk/wetstory/theflat/

First of all, a big thank you to all the Forum visitors who have visited my first attempt at writing a fiction story based on a wetlook photoshoot with a local photographic model. I originally put up a posting a few threads below andhave been astounded at the massive response.

http://www.bobrichards.brwd.co.uk/wetstory/theflat/

I'm not sure how much bandwidth my internet provider supports so please don't be surprised if it gets cut off!

I'm testing the water (please excuse the pun!) to see what commercial interest there is in such works of fiction. I have done many wetlook photoshoots and have hundreds of images of amateur models posing in their own clothes and getting them soaked in rivers, lakes as well as baths and showers.

Would people buy such images from me, including the ful resolution versions of those used in my story. In fairness to the models, they should get payment too and I would split the proceeds 50/50 with them.

I don't anticipate making a fortune out of it. Selling the link to my Dropbox folders to enquiring people who pay by Paypal would work best I think.

Would people suggest a wetlook plot so I could employ a model to act out their ideas and write an illustrated story?

What prices would people pay?

Please email me with any enquiries.

Best wishes

Bob

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]