Wetlook-Online

Message # 65221.1

Subject: None Re:Jayce & Ariel soaked outdoors in jeans & Hunters

Date: Wed 09/09/15 02:00:59 GMT

Name: Danny uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WOW x 2    I must be your neighbour
In reply to Message (65221) Video Jayce & Ariel soaked outdoors in jeans & Hunters

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Tue 08/09/15 21:13:05 GMT

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com/ drenchme.com

This one was very fun for Jayce and I. This was a custom, we were charged with wearing jeans, our Hunter wellies, white t-shirts and whatever cute bra and panties we wanted to wear. Consequently everything we both had on was from Victoria's Secret lol

We started by showing you what our bras and panties look like and quickly move on to me filling her jeans with water from a watering can, front and back, and then her doing the same to me. Next we use the watering can to soak each others t-shirts. By this point, both of our Hunters were already filled completely full with the water that had poured down our legs and it was an awesome feeling. You'll hear us talking about it in the scene.We take the hose and use it to pump more water into each others boots. That part was really fun We squish and slosh our feet in the boots. So next we use the watering cans to again fill each others jeans, front and back. We both started to take off our boots and the bright idea popped into my head to quickly get my boot off and splash it in her face and it worked perfectly, she was completely surprised! Of course she had to retaliate and do the same to me! It was fun and hilarious. After that I turned the hose on her again and start to just drench her with it! She starts to strip off just her jeans to show you her panties and gray knee socks. She looks really cute in her t-shirt and panties. She gets a hold of the hose and starts spraying me down so I start to show off, bending over in my jeans and pulling up my shirt to show off my red bra then taking off my jeans to show my panties and knee socks too.

This is a really fun and playful 17 minute scene. Lots of natural dialogue, just Jayce and I doing what we do best, acting silly and having fun :)

Get it in our umd store - http://ariel.umd.net where you can now pay with PayPal legit! It is also available in our Vidown store - http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / www.drenchme.com @ clip # 54 HD

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]