Wetlook-Online

Message # 65186.9

Subject: None About the guys videos....

Date: Mon 07/09/15 07:51:40 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I love the tight skinny jeans videos, they are awesome! even with shoes, i love them. the one in the tight black skinnies is my fav. could you get them to go even tighter? what bout showing little bulge too? i will buy every one you make. love the outside swimming, with the sun out, nice and shiny. although, dont like ripping shirts. go with lycra tight shirts.
In reply to Message (65186) Pictures Answer to you, my friends)

By Dima - ru Fri 04/09/15 19:43:39 GMT

Dear friends!

Thank you for all your comments.

I have a time to read it and now i will try to answer them.

We have a lot of same to each other sets, that is true. Our frequent models is enjoy during our photo-sessions, but they sometimes do not have a lot of different clothes.

Changing location is also a problem (not all the places is good for photo-shootings -dark and ugly, other do not allow swimming in clothes, other is very expensive).

We have experiments with different type of clothes and found that jeans is most welcome here. Please, write, if you want dresses, shorts, skirts, lingerie or other.

Thank you Sunboyfun for your suggestions. Cup of water and decrease similar shots is good idea, I will ask it from my partners-photographers to realize it.

Rookie, I understand at will pay more attention to entrance in water and legs.

rt-wam, I will ask Dashka to wear shoes. But it is very problem question, because most of models afraid of shoes-destructions, it is hard for them.

Soaking hair. It is not a problem, when &#8532; of sets will start with wet hair? Because we have only 2-3 hours to make up to 3 sessions with some models and they have no time to dry long hair?  If its ok, we will do so.

I promise that will try to control and increase quality. May be, less shootings in one day to make more long video and different shoots.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]