WetlookPro

Message # 65180.2

Subject: Peace Man Re:My opinion.

Date: Sun 06/09/15 19:01:08 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello Robert

As a producer, I respect your opinion and I'd like to share some of my own thoughts and observations from the perspective of a producer. I for one, can tell you that I've been a life long lover of wetlook and I became a producer because of my love for wetlook. As a producer, yes, we do indeed try to make money by selling a product.

It goes without saying that for everything in life that we consume, there will be someone who will produce the things we want and need. I happen to be one of those people. And I believe that there is nothing wrong with making a buck or profit by offering a product. But like most other producers, it is very hard work involving numerous hours of our personal time, and the profits we make from it isn't very much. I can say that at this time, we couldn't make a living from producing images. Most of us who produce, do this because we love doing this.

There are numerous costs involved in producing wetlook material, some of it can be very expensive. For the most part we are fortunate to be able to cover the costs, thanks to the support of our customers, for which we are thankful.

You are correct about the difficulty of producing the "perfect wetlook experience". I personally understand that it's impossible to try to appeal to every conceivable nuance that each of our customers have. Thats because each person has their own unique experience that brought them to love wetlook. In fact, what drove me to become a producer was due to me having my own particular nuance that I felt was commercially lacking, so I made my own material. However, now that I produce, it has given me a unique perspective. Not only on the aspects of producing a website, but to the people who share this interest.

In my observation, everyone has their own story to tell about what got them into wetlook. Many of them want to relive the exact same circumstances or see the same "elements" that they love. Those details are impossible for anyone else to know. Even when we are asked to produce a custom, which highlights a particular aspect that our customers want to see, I often feel that I can do them no justice because, I may not interpret their sincere requests correctly.  

One perspective that I'm able to see as a producer is, being able to work with models. I know that some people here question the interest and motives of the models seen on the various sites, because they make money. I can say that many of the models who have appeared on "A Splash of Glamour" are personal friends of ours. We get to enjoy their company in many social gatherings outside of wetlook and discuss all sorts of issues and topics. Having the opportunity to talk to them, extensively, I can confidently say that they have their own unique perspective about modeling and wetlook in general, which is interesting. From one point, yes, they do make money for modeling. Most models do not make a lot of money. Some do try to make a living from it, and work very hard as a model. Wetlook modeling, in particular is hard work. A typical photo shoot can last hours and can be physically demanding. Underwater modeling is one of the hardest types of modeling, and not many can do it. To give you an idea how difficult it can be, I had done several underwater photo shoots in the open ocean with several models in the span of 4 days. Each one of the models had to swim fully clothed and in heels for up to 45 minutes with no assistance. Thgey had to be in deep enough water to dive deep enough for me to get the photos and swim against a current, as I said they did this fully clothed and wearing heels which is normally difficult enough. So, they do earn their money. Besides the physical demands, wetlook is time consuming. It takes a lot of time to prepare for a photo session. Putting on make up, going thru wardrobe etc. And after the shoots, cleaning up, drying their hair etc, all of it consumes time. As to why they do it, many models do need the money, but for many models, money isn't the only reason. Some do like the work and a few do find wetlook very interesting. I find that it's much easier to work with models than to try to find girls on the street who has never modeled before. Not that I can't make it work with a regular girl, but models know how to move and they understand what they are doing and understand what customers want. Our most experienced models even go the extra mile by becoming more involved behind the scenes.

As a producer, I can say with certainty, that I'm not some evil super villain out of a 007 movie, trying to take over the wetlook world. I simply use the forums to show off my work to those who are interested in buying my photographs, and I suspect that our competitors do it for the same reasons as well. The forums are a great way to get out the word

I do consider my work very real. I know that it doesn't appeal to everyone and maybe my work seems less real to those who do not prefer it, but we work very hard to produce images and make little money.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (65180) Thumbs Up My opinion.

By Robert - uu Fri 04/09/15 15:14:03 GMT

Hey,

I think that is hard to film the correct or  perfect wetlook experience. This can in my opinion never be done by producers. There are none that I  really like, only a few have a bright sight about wetlook. When I do think about wetlook, I love to have a the aspect from wet to dry, the girl has to be unprepared, or willing but still unprepared to enter the water.( I hope it makes sense)

I have the feeling that most of them are only producing for the money, instead of what is really is. This is spoiling some peoples mind, so that they do not know the real wetlook.

In the past there were a few events or even filmed wetlook where you could see this often. But by now, it seems that even the people which are filming wetlook, have no clue about wetlook.

One thing I have always questioned is why somebody filming at a party, suddenly turns to the dances at the stage, even when they were filming all the people at the water. We are not interested in the dry people at the stage. Here again, only a few people who can still focus to the wetlook part. How many times do you fast forward a scene? Have you ever found your perfect scene?

Another thing, because of the fact that producers are takeing control of  the wetlookworld, real wetlook has disappeared, we lost this forum, we lost all the fun searching for wetlook. Watching days long in exited to find something. This were the nice old times. Nobody thought that you were wierd, but instead now the world changed and we are wierd in a way.

Please keep in mind that is only my opinion. I don't want to harm anything or anybody, I just wanted to say what I thought for once at this forum.

Robert

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]