MyWetloook

Message # 65180.1

Subject: None Re:My opinion.

Date: Fri 04/09/15 15:56:05 GMT

Name: GSK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Robert,

you are entitled to your opinion. What I can take from it is that you are missing the spontaneity of wetlook as exemplified by old Flickr or webshots pics and early youtube from about 10-20 yeras ago and prior.

I may agree to some degree but let me tell you my finding. I, too, enjoyed the early days of internet or the odd magazine cover from the era before the internet. But now, I think, we are spoiled for choice as there have never been more wetlook producers as they are now. And I have to say that I enjoy their work. The top producer's material, like Wetfoto, Eurowam, Wam in Style, Erik Elsas, etc are sometimes a work of art with their HD movies, perfectly photographed pics, which are sharp and their colour rendition perfect. I am sorry, no amateur footage can match that.

And I say we are spoiled because I felt the same, wetlook from producers looked boring - until ma NAS crashed and I lost a substantial part of my wetlook collection, which I am now missing dearly.

This shows that sometimes less is more.

In reply to Message (65180) Thumbs Up My opinion.

By Robert - uu Fri 04/09/15 15:14:03 GMT

Hey,

I think that is hard to film the correct or  perfect wetlook experience. This can in my opinion never be done by producers. There are none that I  really like, only a few have a bright sight about wetlook. When I do think about wetlook, I love to have a the aspect from wet to dry, the girl has to be unprepared, or willing but still unprepared to enter the water.( I hope it makes sense)

I have the feeling that most of them are only producing for the money, instead of what is really is. This is spoiling some peoples mind, so that they do not know the real wetlook.

In the past there were a few events or even filmed wetlook where you could see this often. But by now, it seems that even the people which are filming wetlook, have no clue about wetlook.

One thing I have always questioned is why somebody filming at a party, suddenly turns to the dances at the stage, even when they were filming all the people at the water. We are not interested in the dry people at the stage. Here again, only a few people who can still focus to the wetlook part. How many times do you fast forward a scene? Have you ever found your perfect scene?

Another thing, because of the fact that producers are takeing control of  the wetlookworld, real wetlook has disappeared, we lost this forum, we lost all the fun searching for wetlook. Watching days long in exited to find something. This were the nice old times. Nobody thought that you were wierd, but instead now the world changed and we are wierd in a way.

Please keep in mind that is only my opinion. I don't want to harm anything or anybody, I just wanted to say what I thought for once at this forum.

Robert

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]