WetlookPro

Message # 65171.5.1

Subject: Thumbs Down Re:To nag,to niggle,to carp

Date: Fri 04/09/15 06:23:44 GMT

Name: sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Keep in mind, we are not ALL complainers. In fact, what most of us are offering is constructive critiques. I do a Male wetlook site and do it for free. I still try my best to only post the cream of the crop when I do a photo shoot. I am careful to keep the integrity of the scene while still enhancing exposure, proper lighting and settings. I do not charge money for my site, but I say this, if I did, I certainly would strive to keep those good standards as a basic benchmark. When producers are charging for their photos, it is then in their best interest to keep up a standard, which in turn will bring in repeat business. I confess, I have seen some of Dima's sample pics, felt inspired to purchase the sets, only to be rather disappointed at the majority of them. It rarely is a question of his models. It is usually the missed opportunities and the quality of the photos. I have mentioned those shortcomings in postings on this thread, so I won't bore you with them again here. Needless to say, when actually laying out money for photos, there is a hope they will be of a certain level. Some are, some are clearly in need of suggested improvements. It was those suggestions which most of us have offered here, while still keeping optimism. I love the stable of Dima's models and think he could blow the doors off the best of the wetlook sites with such little effort and suggestions, if followed through. I stopped buying sets just because I keep seeing the trends of redundant moments from the sessions, repeated, instead of picking the best of the lot and capitalizing on those types of moments. I have mentioned many of these suggestions before, so it is not a bitching session, just an encouraging nod.

SBF

In reply to Message (65171.5) Angry To nag,to niggle,to carp

By Sponge14U - eu Thu 03/09/15 19:33:41 GMT

News/Mag/Book ...many words for one thing.Pampered kiddies use them.

Every one likes to see ladys in wet clothes.Dima,Mr Eric Elsas,Euro WAM Team and many others have taken up the depictive representation of wet-erotic-surreal styled females/males for you.And only very few times I see their work honourably mentioned.

Confused  *Why there is the armpit too dry,the socks have holes,the eyebrow is crinkly,the knee too flat,the neck fried,the shoes are too large and shabby,the nose is full of I dunno what....* Oooh

Peace Man Is there any chance,that all complainers can do it any better?Could it be,that all the complainers have a secret photo album with much,much better pictures?

Danger Watch out,all producers out there,the grumblers will preemt you soon!

Drink Me + Smokin  Cheers-I will wait and see.

In reply to Message (65171) Pictures 9 new girls on wetlooker.com

By Dima - ru Wed 02/09/15 13:52:14 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/

http://wetlooker.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]