minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 16:51:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 65171.1.3

Subject: Talking Re:Am I the only one to think that this is really much more of the same ?

Date: Wed 02/09/15 17:16:44 GMT

Name: sunboyfun uu

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My feelings are mixed about the Wetlooker site. On one hand I think they have some of the absolute best models out there, in both genders. I love many of the outfits chosen, especially featuring tight jeans! My biggest critique would be this: To me it is often a case of opportunities missed. I have purchased many sets, only to be often miffed and disappointed with the photos/video. I have suggested before in posts and messages, that quality is more important than quantity. The sets often look as if just a minute's worth of video footage was shot in succession, and sliced into a hundred still photos, many of which vary only a fraction from the next in "action". A girl, for example, will start at the fireplace, walk to the pool, jump in, get out and walk to a wall and that is it. The scene is then made into a hundred photos, many of which are repeated and redundant. Do we really need 15 shots of the model approaching a ladder underwater? Far better would be to shoot a series of "emerging" shots as she gets out, at a few different angles, so the play of water is maximized on the clothing. Pick the best shots of the sets and offer those rather than ALL of the shots which are merely repeats. It is such a simple thing to do. The photos are not edited in any way, so often we get blurry or poorly lit photos in the sets, and at the $10.99 price point, it is not a great value. This is not meant as a knock. I have many times said to Dima that he has the best models out there. I say this as a way to improve what is offered, with little effort needed to do so. I am quite happy with the settings and as long as the girls and guys are keeping up the great styles and such, I have no issues with repeated locales. I think the main issue is maximizing the photo session for a better outcome.

Try this:

Set the camera pointed at the pool's ladder and simply have the model "dunk and rise". Time the shot to fire as she just emerges and begins the climb. If this is repeated several times, you are bound to have what I call "Fish in a barrel" shots - shots that are fool proof. Eliminate the 15 shots of the girl's walk to the ladder, where you only see a head above water or a blur under the surface.

The same concept could be used in the standing shots. Have a cup of water to re-wet the jeans, for example and take several standing shots in different poses. It would not take longer than the time already used previously.

Just some suggestions and no offense intended. There is great potential for Wetlooker.

SBF

In reply to Message (65171.1) Question Am I the only one to think that this is really much more of the same ? [nt]

By nathaar - nl Wed 02/09/15 14:29:59 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (65171) Pictures 9 new girls on wetlooker.com

By Dima - ru Wed 02/09/15 13:52:14 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/

http://wetlooker.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.063 seconds to generate ]