minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 11:36:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 6503.4.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Oh, one more thing...

Date: Mon 20/10/03 12:27:53 GMT

Name: Russ us

Email: russ@russ.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Brianna,

I too would love to see more wet pics of this outfit or similar ones (love the jeans and long sleeves!!!)  Would love to see shoes (tennis shoes too!!)  I don't think everything you have to do has to be free, I think some of us are willing to send donations for a continuing feed of wonderful photos like this one you posted!!!  I know I'm willing to donate!

In reply to Message (6503.4.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Oh, one more thing...

By Brianna Ray - briannaray4u@yahoo.com us Mon 20/10/03 08:35:56 GMT

Walt,

Thank you also very much for the wonderful compliments.  I WILL do a set for all of you this weekend and I will post it next Monday.  I will do alot of FREE side pics of me getting soaking wet, shoes and all. If anyone has any other pointers please just let me know.  

In reply to Message (6503.4.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Oh, one more thing...

By Walt - us Mon 20/10/03 08:25:58 GMT

I like the way somebody spent the time to change the HTML page title from the SC default! That effort is also noted and appreciated. It simplified making a bookmark for you to cruise in frequently!!
In reply to Message (6503.4.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Wetlook Set in my Pool

By Walt - us Mon 20/10/03 08:22:41 GMT

You will certainly have a large following if you do!! I know I would love to see a VERY wet picture set!! For myself, it would really bo totally complete if shoes were included, but I would enjoy it with or without them!! Bouncing
In reply to Message (6503.4.1) Hello Re: Re: Wetlook Set in my Pool

By Brianna Ray - briannaray4u@yahoo.com us Mon 20/10/03 07:37:04 GMT

MurhysLaw,

Thank you so much.  If I keep getting positive feedback from everyone, maybe I will do a VERY wet picture set this weekend for everyone, and I can put up alot more pictures of me getting soaked on the FREE side.     

In reply to Message (6503.4) Hello Re: Wetlook Set in my Pool

By MurhysLaw - us Mon 20/10/03 07:33:24 GMT

Brianna you are a lovely lady.The set ia fabulous.I would like to see pics of you getting complete wet in this outfit if you did.I hope you keep the wetlook set coming.
In reply to Message (6503) Hello Wetlook Set in my Pool

By Brianna Ray - briannaray4u@yahoo.com us Mon 20/10/03 01:58:16 GMT

Hello everyone!!  I wanted to let everyone know that I have a wetlook set going up on my site today. I took it in my pool yesterday and there are 80 pictures in the set.  If you like it please let me know and I can do more.  Thanks and I hope to hear from you ......  I will attach pictures as soon as the set goes up.

Brianna Ray

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]