Wetlook-Online

Message # 64885.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Nice picturebank [nt]

Date: Sun 26/07/15 11:50:45 GMT

Name: Peterhnl uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (64885.1) Hello Re:Old Stormy Waters photo question

By Mark R. - alephnought@yahoo.com us Sun 26/07/15 05:57:08 GMT

While he doesn't post to this form as frequently as he used to, I do believe that Stormy still reads and will occasionally post here. He is quite active on Tumblr, however:

http://so-very-wet.tumblr.com/

I think his are among the best wetlook photography ever created, and have long hoped that he might someday make full sets available. It seems, however, that it's not his desire to do so, and as much as I wish it were, I'm at least glad that he has and continues to share samples of the incredible work he's done.

His Tumblr site is filled with found wetlook photos from other sources including many pro shots from magazines, etc., but will also periodically include some of his own photos, and when it does it's just further affirmation of how amazing his work is -- it's almost always better than the "pro" photos sitting alongside it.

And no, I'm not Stormy in disguise. I'm just a fan who still hopes to see more complete sets of his work someday, like you.

Regards,

Mark

In reply to Message (64885) Question Old Stormy Waters photo question

By Angie - Angie801aaa@gmail.com us Sun 26/07/15 05:23:17 GMT

Hi....Does anyone know if there is a collection of the old Stormy Waters photos? I've seen a few of them here and there, but not a complete set. If you have a link, or file, you could e-mail me, the address is Angie801aaa@gmail.com. Appreciate any help here. Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]