Wetlook-Online

Message # 64840.7.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re:Feedback from the producers

Date: Thu 23/07/15 22:30:03 GMT

Name: EdR us

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Theres an old phrase that sums it up pretty well… The squeaky wheel gets the worm…..?? Or was that, The early bird gets the oil?? Oh, I forget…. Who needs phrases anyway. The point is, we can all use some feed back. It's the only way we are going to know what our potential customers want. But it's also no guarantee that we are going to produce your particular niche within wetlook. The thing is, there are so many particular things that people want to see that, as you probably heard us say before, 'We can't always please everyone'. It just isn't possible. For example. You have a person who wants to see nothing but socks, another wants to see some sort of shoes. So an update featuring socks is made, and the guy who wants to see shoes isn't happy. On the next update you feature a model in shoes and the sock guy isn't happy. It would certainly be easier if everyone had the exact same interests, but then it would be a boring world, now wouldn't it?

Sometimes we as producers take risks on any given requests, with the hopes that if we fulfill them, we would see increased sales. But it doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes, we try to fulfill those requests and then no sales are generated. Further, you could lose sales from your loyal customers who don't care for the new material. It's not always a win-win situation. In fact there's a bigger chance that it could be a lose-lose situation. We spend money to produce a set, before we see a return on our investment. Unfortunately, not everything sells.

I get the fact that everyone has a particular thing that they want to see in wetlook. We all do. The one thing I find very interesting is how many different niches people have within the wetlook genre. As an example, I normally do not do photo shoots with models wearing anything but heels or generally dressy shoes. But sometime ago, we received a request for a custom. That customer wanted to see a model wearing Keds. So, I normally don't do this, but we took on the request, in part, because the model really needed the money. So we did the shoot.

I was really happy about how the set turned out, so much so, that we decided to introduce it as one of our updates. I actually liked the set so much that I'm considering doing more. But does this mean I'd be open to anything?….. Not on your life! Some things I just do not find appealing, and when asked, I may give you a polite, nope!  

The bottom line is, there's no need to be rude, just ask or make a polite request. Theres nothing wrong with this. It's the only way we as producers know what you as customers want to see

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (64840.7.1) Wow Feedback from the producers

By soggybottom - us Thu 23/07/15 19:21:11 GMT

I like to hear the other side of the story; from the producers. A lot of people don't consider that.

I like the pay-per-view model. I can't afford to subscribe to a lot of sites. I can buy what I like. I'm a big fan of Shannon. But there are some things that she does that I really wouldn't want to pay for. I like videos. A lot of her stuff is photo only.

Of interest; NBC news on the Today show mentioned that thong underwear is beginning to lose favor and bikini underwear is coming back into style. Now, THAT I love. I also don't like pantyhose. Some people will buy only videos with pantyhose. No accounting for taste

In reply to Message (64840.7) Info Re:Someone please answer this question...

By Chris B. - WAM Photography - at Wed 22/07/15 14:42:30 GMT

Website: https://www.wetandmessyphotography.com// http://www.wetandmessyphotography.com/

I tend to see feedback or even criticism as something positive and valuable. You can almost always learn something about your own work, and probably help to improve what you do or at least know that not everybody is pleased ... which you should naturally assume to be normal :)

However, what the critics (and I am one as well as a producer) need to take into consideration is that very few producers make their living on wetlook. So paying attention to every possible detail and fulfiling every wish may just not correspond with their motivation. For instance I myself started producing, because I just didn't find exactly what I liked when buying stuff from other producers. And while I try to attract customers I mainly do this to refinance my expenses, because outfits, models, locations, equipment, production and post-production etc. cost time & money.

And even if you do make your living on it, you have to be careful when trying to meet expectations. Pleasing one hopeful customers special interest might repel others.

Sometimes the business model can help. Pay-per-download makes it easier to be selective for a customer then a subscription model.

In reply to Message (64840) None Someone please answer this question...

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Mon 20/07/15 07:40:24 GMT

Why is it that when a producer comes up with one of their updates,

someone on this forum has to complain that the pics and or videos weren't made

to their liking?

Come ON, people! These producers work hard at making these videos, editing, post production

and what not and most of the time some whining little moron is crying because "she's wearing tights",

or " she's not wearing shoes over her socks", or whatever!

Stop complaining!!! If you want something done with a model wearing exactly what you want her

to wear, stop being so cheap and order a custom video!!

You know the saying... "You can't please all the people all the time, just some of the people some of the time". You are not exempt from that.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]