MyWetloook

Message # 64840.7.1

Subject: Wow Feedback from the producers

Date: Thu 23/07/15 19:21:11 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I like to hear the other side of the story; from the producers. A lot of people don't consider that.

I like the pay-per-view model. I can't afford to subscribe to a lot of sites. I can buy what I like. I'm a big fan of Shannon. But there are some things that she does that I really wouldn't want to pay for. I like videos. A lot of her stuff is photo only.

Of interest; NBC news on the Today show mentioned that thong underwear is beginning to lose favor and bikini underwear is coming back into style. Now, THAT I love. I also don't like pantyhose. Some people will buy only videos with pantyhose. No accounting for taste

In reply to Message (64840.7) Info Re:Someone please answer this question...

By Chris B. - WAM Photography - at Wed 22/07/15 14:42:30 GMT

Website: https://www.wetandmessyphotography.com// http://www.wetandmessyphotography.com/

I tend to see feedback or even criticism as something positive and valuable. You can almost always learn something about your own work, and probably help to improve what you do or at least know that not everybody is pleased ... which you should naturally assume to be normal :)

However, what the critics (and I am one as well as a producer) need to take into consideration is that very few producers make their living on wetlook. So paying attention to every possible detail and fulfiling every wish may just not correspond with their motivation. For instance I myself started producing, because I just didn't find exactly what I liked when buying stuff from other producers. And while I try to attract customers I mainly do this to refinance my expenses, because outfits, models, locations, equipment, production and post-production etc. cost time & money.

And even if you do make your living on it, you have to be careful when trying to meet expectations. Pleasing one hopeful customers special interest might repel others.

Sometimes the business model can help. Pay-per-download makes it easier to be selective for a customer then a subscription model.

In reply to Message (64840) None Someone please answer this question...

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Mon 20/07/15 07:40:24 GMT

Why is it that when a producer comes up with one of their updates,

someone on this forum has to complain that the pics and or videos weren't made

to their liking?

Come ON, people! These producers work hard at making these videos, editing, post production

and what not and most of the time some whining little moron is crying because "she's wearing tights",

or " she's not wearing shoes over her socks", or whatever!

Stop complaining!!! If you want something done with a model wearing exactly what you want her

to wear, stop being so cheap and order a custom video!!

You know the saying... "You can't please all the people all the time, just some of the people some of the time". You are not exempt from that.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]