minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 19:08:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 64840.1

Subject: Hello Re:Someone please answer this question...

Date: Mon 20/07/15 09:00:23 GMT

Name: guitarguy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The producers are very few. Each producer reserves the right to produce what they prefer. The potential buyers have the right to voice what they prefer. What I like NO producer has done since Jim produced his videos. There is a huge vacuum in the high heel with nylons fetish department and getting them wet as the model appears to WANT to get wet (not just having fun which is ok)

From my view, I am ok with jeans and T shirt, and half bare such as Dima does, and his work is good. I do not buy Dima's work, because it's not what I want. If Dima did nylons and heels together, not one or the other... (we always see bare legs with the heels) that would be the right combo for me, I would buy, and no need to run the sales. I'll buy at full price. Let's try doing more out of the water, producers, please!  I no longer buy Flaviu's work, because he has departed from his old style. Flaviu's work is still outstanding, but I am not buying Flaviu's work any longer. I have purchased Ed's work, arguably the finest photography, but Ed does not often do nylons in his glamour look. Ed's work is outstanding, but I am not buying very much of it. I do occasionally purchase "waminstyle" also outstanding and creative outdoor situations. His models seem they enjoy their work, and the essence of enjoyment is captured. That is a difference maker. MK is perhaps the most respected producer. I have purchased from MK in the past, but for the extensive catalog offered, there are very few and between products that I am interested in. (the "bum" is the emphasis and ironic that waist up shooting is the norm for the wetlook producers, like Hollywood , I want to see the heels and nylons more often, not just the quick "Hollywood" glimpse... and back up to the chest) How often does a producer concentrate on the WALK of a model in her wet heels, tracking (active subjective) with the camera, or a model seated in a chair to savor the experience of her wet condition, quietly and maybe tease a little with the shoes? Leon specializes in business dress wetlook, and his models do wear nylons, but almost always dark tights. Tights are tights! Tights are not nylons IN the UK maybe sheer light tan nylons are called "tights" but dark opaque tights are tights in the USA too, and tights are not nylons!   haha! Leon, you have you models masked in spray most of the time. How about more out of the water footage, and less spray and splashing?. (splashing isn't bad, but there is so much of it???) .... so let us SEE the clothes, see the stockings and how nice they look, so let us see something?

If I were there in person (speaking for myself) I'd be focused on the heels and stockings, because that is a special condition to be in, and very rare. This is exactly what the camera needs to do. The camera is the eye of the viewer. I'd be as close up as possible without being overtly rude, of course. Prolonged close ups are rare with the wetlook producers, usually nothing more than 3 to 4 seconds of the heels.  I'd like to see what the stockings are doing as the material absorbs and diffuses the the water, less splashing and frolicking (that's good too, but that's 99% of what we get)  the active air pockets (in socks and nylons) are a part of the experience, the details...  and the model's response to the sensations. There is zero of that. It is a vacuum.

Am I correct about these observations?

Should I be a voice that sparks a new idea, or a new challenge for one or more producers?

How are the producers supposed to adjust without knowing what their market is looking for?

We have to complain, and should complain IMO

The tastes vary, but the producers who specialize in glamour could certainly have their models wearing nylons, unless they've become poison....  if that's what more buyers are looking for, or socks and heels, winter jacket over the business suit, or dressing up the casual shorts with nylons (pantyhose) and tall closed pumps (can there be anything sexier?)

My "complaint" here is not with the intent to criticize, and it is not just to voice what I prefer. There is too much cliche' in wetlook in my opinion, not enough creativity, It has become stale. and some producers of glamour are missing the idea that wetlook is about wet garments, not wet bare legs (what's with that?) I see variety is necessary, and agree, but almost all glam wetlook is bare legs! All of the active producers are offering great products, but I think they can be improved upon. And most of all, I am a potential customer!

Thanks for reading and I am open to opposing argument or viewpoint

In reply to Message (64840) None Someone please answer this question...

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Mon 20/07/15 07:40:24 GMT

Why is it that when a producer comes up with one of their updates,

someone on this forum has to complain that the pics and or videos weren't made

to their liking?

Come ON, people! These producers work hard at making these videos, editing, post production

and what not and most of the time some whining little moron is crying because "she's wearing tights",

or " she's not wearing shoes over her socks", or whatever!

Stop complaining!!! If you want something done with a model wearing exactly what you want her

to wear, stop being so cheap and order a custom video!!

You know the saying... "You can't please all the people all the time, just some of the people some of the time". You are not exempt from that.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]